C

It was your first day in your new highschool. You were very anxious. The name of the highschool was Neo City Highschool, Beomgyu and Taehyun took you to school since they went there. Heuning Kai was waiting for you since it was also his first day at Neo City Highschool. About 30 minutes of driving Beomgyu, Taehyun and Heuning Kai exited the car. You stayed in the car packing up the rest of your stuff. 

Beomgyu : Yuna please hurry, we're gonna be late

Yuna (Y/N) : Yeah Yeah, Beomgyu have you seen my light blue notebook?

Beomgyu : It's in my bag, c'mon lets go

Yuna (Y/N) : Oh, ok 

Taehyun : 😒😒

Soobin : Taehyun, shut the fuck up ok?

Taehyun : Yeah Yeah

You and Beomgyu went to the office where you received your timetable for the school year. Your first lesson was P.E, same with BeomBeom (*BeomBeom is your nickname for Beomgyu*) so you both decided to go so you wouldn't be late. This is what you wore.

 This is what you wore

Beomgyu & Taehyun & Heuning Kai : You're wearing that?

Yuna (Y/N) : Yeah, why?

Yeonjun : Don't worry Yuna, you look beautiful.

Yuna (Y/N) : Thanks babe

Yeonjun : No problem Jagiah

TXT without Yeonjun : STAHP Y'ALL ARE TOO USHY GUSHY

Yeonjun & Yuna (Y/N) : Ok, we'll stop 😂😂

Yeonjun & Yuna (Y/N) : But dont act like you all dont have gfs

The routine was the same, you and Junnie would be all cute and all, and the others would be disgusted. A group of girls approched you and Yeonjun.

???1: Hey Yeonjun!

Yeonjun: Im sorry, u are?

???1: Your gf? Wah, u actually forgot.

Yuna (Y/N) : Your delusional. 

???1: And you are?

Yuna (Y/N) : Yeonjun's girlfriend for 3 years.

???2: Damn, hooking with other girls each day, wow Yeonjun.

Yuna (Y/N) : I swear to god, I will hospitalize the both of you if you keep talking shit about Junnie.

???3: Fight us then.

Yuna (Y/N) gladly took the offer and gave one of the girls a bloody nose and the  second girl a broken arm and punched the third girl. Beomgyu never knew that you could stand up for what was right and fight even if it meant getting hurt.