The Bitch Club (pt 1/4)

"Sawarasenai kimi wa shojo na no? Boku wa yarichin bicchi no osu dayo!" - Yarichin Bitch Club

Beomgyu's POV

It was finally Friday the day I've been waiting for. Yuna (Y/N) had the intentions of killing Yeonjun but I had already told her that I did, because I didn't want her to stress out herself. I'm her half brother due to the fact that her Dad died when she was only nine. Her Mom re-married my father, we both had the same sort of backgrounds but what made mine odd was that I grew up killing people by making them my targets. Yeonjun was my target thats why Me and the boys worked together to make him believe that we were his friends.. Boy was he wrong, he messed with a killer, the boys (Soobin, Taehyun and Kai) were mafias thats why we called house keeping. I suddenly felt Yuna (Y/N) back hug me. It felt like I had to tell her something but I couldn't. She had said that she was making a club for Music and Anime, and thats when the popular girls walked in, there was Jihyo - the leader, Jennie - the bratty one, Chaeyoung - the impulsive one and the last one.

Jihyo: Oh, we meet again new girl

Yuna (Y/N): Lemme guess, you want another bloody nose to go complain to your Dad about? Is that it Jihyo?

Jihyo: H-How do you know my name?

Yuna (Y/N): aww, Jihyo and her minions are scared. LISTEN UP JIHYO, I WON'T HESITATE TO KILL YOU ALRIGHT? FUCK WITH ME, MY FAMILY OR MY FRIENDS I PROMISE I WILL MAKE SURE YOU BURN IN FUCKING HELL. GOT. IT?

Jennie: Girl lets get going, please? I don't wanna die right now...

Jihyo: I wanna see what she'll do though...

Yuna(Y/N): Dumb bitch, I said I'll kill you and make you burn in hell Jihyo

Thats when Jihyo was stabbed with a pocket knife from Yuna, I was proud of her but I didn't know what to say.

Me: Good job, kiddo

End of Beomgyu's POV