25

Aria

"Baby? Baby boo? My little potato?", I heard cooing in my ear. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a glowing shrey beside me. He's such an adorable sight to wake up to in the morning. I'm gonna miss waking up next to him every morning.

"Hey darling. Good morning", I said waking up.

"Uh uh. Nope. I wanna cuddle more. Stay.", he said pulling me closer to his chest and hugging me tight.

"Shreeey".

"Hmm?".

"We have to go back and pack. We're leaving today".

"Don't remind me Ari. I'm already sad. Don't make me more sad", he said caressing my hair.

"It makes me sad too baby but we do have to go back to our normal lives no", I said looking up at him.

"Can't we just vacation here for one more week", he asked making puppy eyes. I really wish I could but my work calls me back, so does his. His training for South Africa's tour of India starts as soon as we go back to India.

"I wish we could but you and I both know we need to head back", I said moving forward and kissing his nose.

"But I'll miss you. So much", he said pouting and widening his hand, showing me how much he'll miss me. Aww he's so adorable and squishy and cute.

"It's okay we'll meet often. We'll video call everyday", I said reassuring him.

"But I'll miss hugging you and kissing you and sniffing you and watching you sleep".

"You watch me sleep? That's creepy Mr. Shreyas Iyer!", I said punching his chest and laughing.

"It's not creepy when you're girlfriend is drop-dead gorgeous", he said moving forwards to kiss me. Just before our lips met the zip of our tent opened and instead of one, two heads popped in. Rahul and sagar!
Are they like long lost siblings or something, born to annoy the fuck out of me.

"Good morning love birds", smirked Rahul.

"I heard noises coming out of this tent last night. Watcha guys do? Tell me all the details", said sagar eyeing us up and down.

"Goodmorning Rahul. Since this is the last day I'm gonna be seeing you I'm going to be nice to you and you fuck off sagar", I said glaring at him.

"Aww if you miss me all you have to do is say it Aria", said Rahul jumping into our tent and squishing me in a bone crushing hug.

"Group hug", sagar jumped in too.

"G-guys! Can't breathe", I said trying to push them away while shreyas looked at us with an amused smile.

"Okay okay guys enough. Let her go", he said pulling them away from me. Phew finally. One more minute of that hug and I would have suffocated and died.

We all got out of the tent and walked upto the car that's gonna take us back to the hotel. Deepak, surya bhai and shubman had already left. Scarlett was no where to be seen. I'll have to ask sagar about it. So it was the four of us in one car. I took shotgun so I don't have to be squished in the middle of the boys. Shrey wasn't happy and was pouting through the entire car ride coz he didn't have those extra minutes of us together. Dramebaaz means.

Once we reached, we told the receptionist we're gonna check out and went up to our rooms to pack. Shrey followed me and came to my room but I had to bully him and send him to his room so he can pack too.

It was 9:00am and our flight was at 2pm. So we had to leave atleast by 11:00am. Sagar and I had a connecting flight from Mumbai to Bangalore whereas shrey will directly go home.