14

Aria

I shake my head and start wearing the outfit he picked for me. Boy does he have a good sense of style. After dressing and setting my hair I walked to his room and knocked, secretly hoping he'd come out in a towel again. Ugh Aria stop having dirty thoughts. I shake my head and wait for him to open the door. When I go to knock again, he suddenly opens the door and I end up knocking on his forehead.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry", I said sheepishly. He was fully dressed. Such disappointment. He wore grey sweat pants and a black full sleeve t-shirt with white sneakers.
Sweatpants! Grey sweatpants! My weakness!

"Like what you see", he asked smirking.

This is the second time he's catching me checking him out. You gotta stop doing that Aria! Stop gawking and say something you dumdum.

"Hey how do you get to wear sweatpants but I don't get to wear my pajamas", I pout.

"I don't want anyone looking at you. Only I can look at you. All of you", he said winking and turned around to close his door.
He is going to be the end of me.

We walked out and just as we reached the gate of the hotel I saw deepak walking in with surya bhaiya. Oh no. He's gonna tease me again.

As soon as deepak saw me he ran upto me, lifted me and spun me around.
"Hey there beautiful", he said still spinning me around.

"Deepak put me down before we fall down together", I said squealing.

"Where are you going without me?", He asked putting his hand on my shoulder and pulling me closer.
I don't even have to look at shreyas to know that he's burning holes on Deepak's head with his glare again.

"She was too stressed so I'm taking her for icecream. Now let's go before we're late. See you later guys", said shreyas pulling me away from Deepak's embrace. Jealous much.

"Bye ladoo. I'll talk to you later. Miss me while I'm gone", screamed deepak as we left the hotel.

"Slow down shrey. Why are we running".

"I want you all to myself tonight that's why. And why did he call you ladoo?", He asked his eyebrows coming together.

"He thinks I have chubby cheeks so I remind him of a ladoo", I said remembering that convo I had with deepak.

"Yeah yeah whatever", he said slowing down.

"Are you jealous?", I asked looking at his face for a reply.

"Um no, No! I have no reason to be", he said rubbing the back of his neck. Something he does when he's nervous.

"Okaaay let's go then. Oh I see an ice-cream parlour. Let's go there", I said running off not waiting for him.

As I opened the door to the parlour I head a bell jingle. I love this place already. The interior was so cute. With pink couches and cushions, dim lights and soft music.

They had so many different flavours. I scanned the entire row of different icecreams when I felt shreyas stand beside me. He put his hand on my waist and pulled me close to him.

"Which flavour do you want?", He whispered in my ear sending a chill down my spine.

"Peach.. peach and strawberry", I said my voice as low as ever.

"Good choice", he whispered once again and turned to the lady at the counter.

"One scoop of salted caramel for me and two scoops of peach and strawberry for the lady", he said winking.