5

Shreyas' pov:

I slept like a baby. It was already 10 when I woke up. I quickly finished my morning affirmations and went into shubman's room.
We decided to go get some breakfast before the buffet closes. All of us went into the restaurant and waited for the rest of the guys to come.

'My head hurts like a bitch man. I should not have drunk so much last night.' rahul groaned rubbing his forehead.

'I thought you only went to get food last night', I looked at him confused.

'We did. But apparently Rahul had other plans', shubman chucked.

Rahul wiggled his eyebrows. Ah now I know what he was upto. I shook my head not wanting to think about what he did.
Surya bhaiya was the last to join us.
He filled his plate with food and instead of walking to our table he went straight to a table where a girl was sitting.

Her back was facing me and she had a few books and papers all around her table, her plate of food untouched. I wondered who she was. Bhai didn't tell us anything about it.

'I wonder who she is. Surya didn't even come with us last night', deepak exclaimed.
This made me even more curious.

As I continued eating my food I kept glancing at the table where SKY and the girl were laughing at something he said.
I mean he's married, who could be be possibly talking to.

'Im gonna go see who this mystery girl is.', deepak exclaimed as he got up from his seat and walked up to their table. Sky immediately introduced him to the girl and they started talking.

Deepak came back a few minutes later smiling ear to ear.
'Who is she?', I asked him.

'Apparently she is one of sky's friends from mumbai. Her name is... Oops I forgot. I was so mesmerized by her beauty that I didn't pay attention to anything she said', he said rubbing the back of his head and blushing.

'Looks like someone has a crush', shubman said laughing at Deepak's expression.

'Maybe', deepak winked.

'Agh you guys can we do something fun today. Let's go to the beach', I suggested.

'Yeah good idea. I can flaunt this body and score some girls', Rahul said.

I just rolled my eyes. That's when sky came back to our table.

'Who is that sky and why didnt you tell us about her', shubman asked.
Sky looked at me before answering,' She is someone very close to me. I haven't met her in a few years and now I got the chance.'

'We're planning on going to the beach today. Maybe you should ask her to come with us', Deepak suggested.

'No she's busy. Maybe some other day ', sky replied.
This set my curiosity on.
I had to see why sky was so reluctant on asking her to come if she was his close friend.

The boys left to get ready. I stayed a bit longer so I could go see who she was. When I noticed the boys were out of sight I walked to her table and looked at her.

'Excuse me', I said grabbing her attention.

I was stunned when I saw her. The same eyes looking up at me. The eyes I was Longing to see all this time. I was out of words. I just stood there staring at her. I could not believe my own eyes.

Aria's POV:

Surya Bhai had left saying he had to go back to his friends. Deepak had come and bhai introduced me to him.
He was really handsome. That perfect body and chiseled jaw. He also seemed like a really fun person.

After they left I decided to study again. The conference was tomorrow and I wanted to give it my all. When I was busy reading through my paper someone came and stood next to me.

'Excuse me', I heard a very familiar voice say.

I looked up only to find those brown eyes that I've been longing to see.
I couldn't believe who stood in front of me. After all these years.
I didn't know what to say.
I was silent.

'Aria?', I heard him whisper.

Oh how much I missed that voice.

'Hi', I looked up at him.

Both of us kept looking into each other's eyes.
All I could think about was how I had to leave him 5 years also.
How he yelled at me saying he doesn't want me near him anymore.
How I lost him to her.
How I thought I would never see him again.
Yet here we were, in front of each other not knowing what to say.
All the memories crashing down on me.

Yaay they finally see each other.
So the next few chapters are going to be flashbacks.
Can you guess what would have happened?
Love,
S❤️