𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄- 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ⚒🌌+*

december 29th, 2018ages 17 & 17

december 29th, 2018
ages 17 & 17

"i can't fake humble because your ass is insecure"

this chapter's song; PRIDE., by Kendrick Lamar

TW // BLOOD, KNIVES, AND SADISM

KAI delicately dragged the sharp knife in her right hand along the brittle strawberry shortcake. she smiled as it fell apart, breaking into two halves. she breathed out through her nose as she placed the knife down on the table on the left side of her plate. the girl raised her hand and tilted her head as she looked over the runny cake.

kai pushed out her index finger and placed it down on the red strawberry creme. she dragged her finger down the cake. consequent to her staring at the red on the white plate, the girl filled her sadistic mind with horrifying imaginations as her finger slid down the blood-red creme. with a slick smile on her face, kai brought up her finger to her mouth and licked the red off of her finger. 

the draft in the room whisked against her legs. even though she wore one of her best pair of tights, kai could still feel the cold air brushing against her lower limbs. she sighed and crossed them in hope of finding warmth when her thighs collided with each other.

"it's fucking freezing," she whispered to herself and brought out a pencil from her pocket. slowly, kai dragged her sketchbook across the table and placed it somewhere relatively close to her. somewhere where the sketchbook was safe and sound, somewhere where it was away from the cake.

in a swift movement, kai flipped the pages of the book to find a specific drawing that she hadn't finished yet. she was absolutely dying to finish the drawing, she needed to finish that drawing. her fingers fluttered against the pages that she went back and forth on in search for the specific illustration. when an ansty kai finally found the page, she let out a quiet sigh of victory.

the yet to be finished illustration was of a seemingly sobbing mask. she planned to draw a smirking person behind the mask, representing whatever went on in her complex mind. the girl brought the pen up to the sorrowful painting and started treading it lightly across the paper.

kai hummed a tune under her breath, something she'd heard from billie and finneas. billie. her mind traveled back to the teal-headed girl. at the moment, the two of them were on okay terms. any argument that they had recently faced had already dissolved from billie's mind. though, kai was the type to hold grudges. in her own words, the fact that billie'd rather hang out with people who wouldn't drive to her house at three in the morning to hold her while she cried was frustrating.

she looked away from the drawing as she heard a car park outside of the cafe. it was a very specific car, one who's engine sounds she'd already memorized. she prepared herself to speak to her manager, that was what she was there for in the first place. her eyes traveled with the movements of the older, attractive man who rushed to get inside of the cafe.