𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄-𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ⚒🌌+*

december 12th, 2018ages 16 & 16

december 12th, 2018
ages 16 & 16

this chapter's song: idontwannabeyouanymore by Billie Eilish

IT was the day of billie's concert. she was performing at the deck hall ball and she'd invited kai over to see her perform for the first time. she felt anxious. her palms were clammy and her forehead was scorching. billie rarely ever got apprehensive before performances. she assumed it was because of the change of setting, but it was obviously because she'd invited kai over to watch her.

she was a bit oblivious, incognizant. she didn't notice most things about herself nor the people around her. but she would defend herself regularly by bringing up her years of homeschooling.

billie manspread on the white couch as she scrolled through Instagram. articles, articles, and articles of kai and her filled her explore page. she grew to be comfortable in the situation of being shipped with someone who was much, much more famous than her. after all, she enjoyed the attention that she received from fan-pages. they fed & fed her large ego, but she loved them plenty.

she drank the cup of tea that claudia had prepared for her. it had sat on the table in front of her, its purpose being to soothe her throat and alleviate any strain or soreness in her throat before her performance.

kai barged into the green room where billie resided. her contagious laugh filled the room and her positivity bounced off the walls. a smile formed on billie's face as kai approached her, still giggling about the unknown.

"bruh, when i tell you the paparazzi almost fucking killed a bitch i ain't lying," kai laughed and then flipped her jet black beach wave lace from over her shoulder. "hey, billie bae," kai said so fast that billie almost didn't catch it.

billie's stage performance had begun, and she was doing astoundingly. her voice was angelic and purse; simply majestic. she'd began singing bitches broken hearts, sexually grazing and grasping the microphone along with her own body. she looked hot as ever in her black Louis Vuitton pants.

supportive as ever, kai stood next to the stage; somewhat backstage with her hands in the pockets of her Alexander Wang leather jacket. she smiled as billie sang splendidly. it was her first time hearing billie sing on stage, and she was proud to say that she was thrilled with the grey-ish-blue-haired girl's vocals.

when she noticed billie looking over at her, kai began to seductively pull off her leather jacket and dropped it on the chair behind her. she pulled up her black buckled bikini that accentuated her perky cleavage in its plunging neckline.

billie's eyes almost fell out of their sockets at the sight of kai's body. her curvaceous anatomy left billie in astonishment. she was stuck in an entrancement, her eyes were so locked on kai that she forgot she was on stage in front of an audience. kai smiled at her and then pointed at the crowd in front of billie, teasing her for being heavily distracted.