𝐓𝐖𝐎- 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ⚒🌌+*

december 2nd, 2018ages 16 & 16

december 2nd, 2018
ages 16 & 16

this chapter's song; Close Friends, by Lil Baby & Gunna

KAI sat on her piano bench with both feet on the floor. she sighed and blinked twice before she looking down at her nails, disregarding them, and then placing her fingers on the piano. she fixed her posture and then began playing Flight of the Bumblebee.

her fingers moved at an accelerating speed and crossed on top of each other on the occasion. her eyes were deadset on the instrument. she was focused and she was precise. she carefully moved her torso side to side to get up and down the instrument. she licked her lips every time that she made an unnoticeable mistake.

she picked her hands up when she aggressively moved her hands down the piano. her face resided in an emotionless, focused state. her circle glasses almost fell off of her face as she narrowed her vision.

contrary to her humorous and overly kind hearted behavior, kai found serenity in instruments and academics. she was intelligent, sharp, and proper.

kai repeated the melodies in her head as she was playing based on memory. she fucked up the notes a bit, but made sure that it went unnoticed amongst the group of older men who seemed like they were melting watched her passionately play the piano.

she grew uneasy and uncomfortable under their hard gazes. she thought she'd be used to the attention from older, perverted men as her career was filled to the brim of them. but, she was not— and she shouldn't have to be.

she finished the masterpiece, simultaneously pressing down on both C and D keys. she let a breath out before standing up and bowing to her "audience."

she thanked them as they gave her quiet the applause. once the claps and chaos in the room died down, kai walked away from the piano and grabbed a cup of water and brought it up to her lips. her phone vibrated in her purse as she took a sip. she unclasped her pricey Dior mini purse and drew out her cellphone. she checked the notifs, a text from billie emerged on the screen.

𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💍💖
𝘄𝘆𝗱

𝐤𝐚𝐢 💕
𝗻𝘂𝗻 𝗶𝗺 𝗷 𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗮𝘁
𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗿𝗻

𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💍💖
𝗼𝗵 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗹

𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💍💖
𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆? 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁?