three

chapter three,
the dance.

SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE
third person

"SO WE GO TO THE DANCE, we find him" damon said simply, stefan looked at him like he was stupid "really? how are we going to do that? we don't even know how he looks like".

"something tells me he's not going to be sixteen and pimply". "he could be anywhere at anytime, he compelled someone at school" stefan said to his brother.

stefan turned to the three girls, "guess it's not as safe as you guys thought, huh?". before anyone could say anything ric walked in, "there you are" damon breathed out.

"sorry im late" ric sighed, "hey i need you to put me down as a chaperone at the dance tonight. klaus made his first move, and lea im guessing you don't have a date so you're mine" damon said turning to the cruz girl towards the end.

"wow damon, what a gentleman" she said in a 'snape-type-monotone' voice, rolling her eyes, the girls plus ric and stefan chuckled.

"okay, so we find him then what, hm? what's our plan of attack?" elena asked, "we are. we're the plan. he has no idea how much power we can seperately channel, just imagine us together. if you can find him we can kill him" bonnie said moving next to lea who was nodding.

"that's not going to be that easy. i mean, he is the 'biggest, baddest vampire' around" ric spoke up, "alaric has a point, i mean what if he-" damon got cut off by both witches pushing him into a wall with just magic.

"well..i was impressed" stefan clapped, lea finally spoke up "it doesn't matter if he's an original. i- we can take down anyone who comes at us. we can kill him elena, i know we can".

"okay let's go get ready" elena said after a moment, lea brought her dress with her so she could just get ready at the boarding house.

lea picked out a warm colored dress, with brown thigh high boots. her bangs from sophmore year finally came in clutch so she just used a blow dryer to make them a bit fluffy and styled them.

"hey- woah" bonnie said walking in to see the ready girl, "you look amazing lea" she said smiling, "thanks bonnie, and so do you. jeremy will drool when he see's you".

"ready to go?" damon asked walking and saw the two ready girls, "wow, bonnie you look great and lea i didn't expect that you would clean up this good" damon smirked knowing that he was ticking her off.

lea just simply stood there, all of a sudden damon fell to the floor and started groaning and clutching his head. "what was that damon? i look hot? yeah i know" lea said and stopped giving him an aneurysm.

damon was still laying on the floor catching his breath, "remind me to never piss off a witch" he breathed out.

lea followed damon to stefan's room so they could all walk out together, but they ended up walking in on stefan and elena making out.

lea gagged, "ew happy couples, it's sickening" she said making a disgusted face, elena and stefan gave her a pointed look, she put her hands up in surrender.

❝❞

MYSTIC FALLS HIGHSCHOOL
third person

bonnie, jeremy and lea were walking inside together but abruptly stopped. he looked at ileana mentally asking her to give them some privacy, she took the hint and walked away to look for stefan and elena.

"ileana" stefan called out of loud enough for her to hear, which she did and walked up to them. "hey guys, we should look out for unfamiliar faces" lea suggested which they both nodded to.