four

chapter four,
temporarily dead.

MYSTIC FALLS HIGHSCHOOL
third person

THE THREE GIRLS WERE running to find an empty hallway, looking over their shoulder every once in a while. as they were running, damon came out of the door they were running to.

"what happened?" he asked looking at all the girls who were out of breath. "klaus is in alaric's body" elena breathed out, "what!?". "he's possessing it or something, that's probably why lea had that vision" bonnie continued.

damon turned to elena, "go find stefan, now" he demanded as his voice got a bit agressive towards the end, elena nodded and left. "can you two kill him?" he asked looking at the two witches, "damon, he's got some type of protection spell on him" lea spoke up.

"you two have the power of a two hundred witches combined. break it" he said in a demanding tone. "we're trying! if we kill alaric, he'll just possess someone else. he knows we have our powers damon. he's trying to kill us" bonnie cried.

"no. klaus does not get to win tonight, no way...you guys still willing to do whatever it takes to kill him?" damon asked looking at both of the girls, they nodded.

❝❞

bonnie bennett, and ileana cruz strutted through the hallways looking for the one and only klaus. as they entered the cafeteria, they saw him with his legs on the table, twirling a knife in his hand.

"what took you so long? now, do you want to do this the easy way or the hard way?" klaus asked getting up, bonnie looked at ileana who nodded. bonnie proceeded and broke klaus's bones which made him drop the knife on the floor.

"the hard way, got it" he groaned popping his bones back into place. alaric gets up, this time lea made the move and broke his shoulder, which made him groan once again.

"what? you'd kill your favorite history teacher?" he breathed, "it's what alaric would want" bonnie said, lea spoke up "but he'd want you to suffer first".

at this point, both of their noses were bleeding. not necessarily cause they were weak but since they've never had to use their powers for something this big.

"look at you, is that all you got?" he asked pointing to the nose bleeds, they stood tall and confident, "lets find out" lea said in a determined tone.

they start breaking his bones more, the lights were flickering, pages were blowing. elena and stefan both showed up at the door, "no!" she yelled. bonnie used her magic to slam the doors and lock it to prevent them from getting in.

"bon, we'll be okay" lea whispered grabbing her hand, bonnie smiled as they both fought klaus. klaus stood up staring at the girls for a minute, all of a sudden with a jerk, both of their bodys fall limp to the floor.

the last thing they heard were the yells of their friends, elena and stefan.

❝❞

WITCH BURIAL GROUND
third person

gasp.

both of the girls shot up from where they were laying, and looked at each other. lea tackled bonnie into a hug, so overjoyed that the plan worked. suddenly jeremy rushed over to them and wrapped his arms around the both of them, all of them start laughing in shock and joy.

"we're alive" bonnie breathed out, "yes we are, i can't believe this worked".

"you guys sure it's safe here?" jeremy asked looking around, "yeah, im sure" bonnie replied looking at him with a smile. "if you guys are gonna act all lovey dovey, i will walk out of here and run myself over" lea said rolling her eyes, both of them chuckled.