[CHAPTER 2]

She sits under a tree thinking of what fate has in stored for her. She gazed at the bright moon and stars to afraid to even close her eyes yet curious of the adventures that awaits her. Her gaze change direction to the crow demon sitting beside her.

"Sora... how long are you gonna follow me? Do you not long to find a mate and create your own family?" Mitsuko asked

Sora turned to her master and grabs both of her hands "I do not need a mate or anyone as long as I can be with you mitsuko-sama. You have accepted me when no one else would, I would follow you to the ends of the earth mitsuko-sama. And if you ever get lost I shall find you no matter where you are" Sora replied 

Mitsuko smiled softly at her and whispered "would you follow me to unknown too?" 

"Of course mitsuko-sama" Sora replied, there was no hesitation in her voice, to Sora nothing else matters, in the end she serves for Mitsuko and only her. Mitsuko taps her lap "you can sleep on my lap Sora" Mitsuko offered. 

Sora hesitantly laid her head on Mitsuko's lap as Mitsuko caressed Sora cheek and said "Oyasuminasai Sora" Sora soon fell asleep. Mitsuko stared at her and looks up to stare at the moon and whispered "thank you Sora" as she too, fell asleep. 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Waking up she was still under a tree, Sora was still asleep in her lap. Mitsuko looks around at the unfamiliar environment, she wonders where she is as she seen that she was indeed in a different environment than the one she fell asleep last night. 

Sora stirred in her sleep, waking up to see the sight of her master, she sat up and greet her master "Ohayou Mitsuko-sama " Mitsuko smiled and greets her back "Ohayou Sora"

Sora looks around and notice they weren't in the place they fell asleep last night "ano... Mitsuko-sama where are we?" she asked

Mitsuko scratch her neck and replied "I don't know either, perhaps we should look around?" Sora nodded and said "I'll be in my form" Sora transformed into a normal sized crow as Mitsuko stands up.

And those the journey begins...

48 years later

"Caw! Caw! Mitsuko-sama has arrived!" 

To Be Continued...