[ CHAPTER 10 ]

"There's no time! We must hurry Mitsuko-sama!" Sora shouted

"I'm running as fast as I can!" Mitsuko shouted back, they cannot waste time as Sora had recently just inform Mitsuko that Rengoku is currently fighting upper moon 3, while running Mitsuko saw a flash of pink hair but ignored it as there were a more important matter. 

Arriving she saw Rengoku lifeless body in a sitting position, she had arrive late but that didn't matter. She put a hand on Tanjiro shoulder, Tanjiro turned around and saw Mitsuko.

"Mitsuko-sama! I-i couldn't save him" He sobbed 

"I know, it's ok. It's not your fault" Mitsuko reassure him, she went closer to Rengoku body and pick him up bridal style.

"Please tell the Kakushi that I will personally deal with Rengoku's body myself" Mitsuko smiled sadly and a white ball soon encased her figure and flew away to who knows where.

"Mitsuko-sama..." Sora trailed off 

"I know" Mitsuko sighed "We have to make the process faster, don't worry we'll figure it out somehow"

________________________

He opened his eyes and blink slowly to adjust with the sunlight, he sat up and looked around the room. Turning his head to stare at the view from the window he could see birds on the yard and the sound of birds chirping. He turn his head and stare at the hand that reside on his lap, he was sure that he was dead but then how is he sitting here in this futon without any injuries whatsoever? 

"You're awake" a voice stated, he turn his head and saw Sora standing there with boxes of bento

"H-how... how am I alive?" Rengoku asked

"Mitsuko-sama healed you, for now you must remain here so Muzan actually thinks your dead" she said as she put the boxes of bento beside him "here for you" 

"Sora-Chan~ is he awake?" Another voice called out, Rengoku eyes widened when his eyes landed on the figure standing outside the room "K-Kanae?! How are you..."

Kanae giggled and replied "Mitsuko-sama has also saved me" 

"I see... Do you know where she is? I would like to thank her" Rengoku said

"Mitsuko-sama is currently busy at the moment" Sora informed

"Oh, very well! Anyway, thank you for the food!" He said as he opened one of the bento and start devouring the food.

Sora stands up and head her way towards Mitsuko's lab "Mitsuko-sama..." Sora called out

"Hm?" Mitsuko wearly replied

"Please rest Mitsuko-sama, you've been working non stop for the past couple few days" Sora said concerned for Mitsuko, the one she called her master "alright, let me wash my hands first" Mitsuko sighed

When she was done, Sora immediately lead her to her room. Mitsuko tuck herself in and lay down "are you gonna sleep too Sora?" 

Sora shook her head and said "no, I think I'll just accompany Kanae and Rengoku" 

"Alright then" Mitsuko smiled and closed her eyes immediately falling asleep.