[ CHAPTER 7 ]

"I'll give it my all!" Tanjiro shouted 

"Working hard i see" Mitsuko said from behind Tanjiro

Tanjiro, Naho, Kiyo and Sumi shouted surprise that Mitsuko suddenly spoke behind Tanjiro.

 His eyes soon widened and shouted "w-wait the sun!" But to his surprise Mitsuko wasn't affected by it "b-but how?" He stammered 

"I'm immune to the sun" Mitsuko said as she smiled at him, he grasped both of her hand "how did you do it?! Can you help Nezuko turn back into a human?!" He asked, his eyes filling with hope.

Mitsuko frowned "I'm afraid that's a story for another time and unfortunately I do not know how to turn your sister back to human"

Tanjiro sulked and sighed 

Mitsuko ruffled his hair and smiled at him "Don't give up okay? I'm sure you'll find a way to turn Nezuko back into a human"

Tanjiro smiled back and nodded "thank you for that uh.. Mitsuko was it? I heard your name during my trial"

Kiyo pat his back and whispered "address her as Mitsuko-sama Tanjiro!"

"A-ah uh.. sorry um Mitsuko-sama " Tanjiro apologies and bowed 

"It's alright Tanjiro" Mitsuko chuckled "I must go now, I have other things I need to do" 

"Ah of course Mitsuko-sama" Tanjiro said

"See you soon!" Mitsuko said as she left

"See you, Mitsuko-sama!" Tanjiro, Naho, Kiyo, and Sumi responded  

"Ah, kanao how are you?" Mitsuko greet

Kanao flipped her coin, seeing as the coin landed on head she smiled and bowed her head a bit "I'm doing good Mitsuko-sama" 

Mitsuko smiled and pat her head "that's good to hear, I must go now. See you soon kanao" 

Kanao smiled and waved at Mitsuko.

'Shinobu and Kanao reminds me of you Kanae' Mitsuko thought "speaking of Kanae, perhaps I should go and visit her soon" Mitsuko mumbled 

Aoi heard Mitsuko as she went pass her 'she must be talking about visiting Kanae-sama grave' Aoi thought as she continued to carry the clothes to dried it outside. 

A/N: Thank you so much for the votes and reads! I can't help but feel motivated when I see you guys putting my book on your reading list! It really helps me a lot. I will do double updates tomorrow!