Prologue

A girl with long, dark brown hair and cobalt blue-colored eyes was walking down a street. Her hair was loose and wavy, she had two long strands of her fringe that hang down on either side of her face, wavy in shape. She wore a brown high-school sailor uniform. The uniform has a white sailor collar with one brown stripe. She has a navy blue ribbon on the front of her uniform, which had a shamrock green flower pendant attached to it. She has a brown blouse with white sleeve-cuffs, with one brown stripe, like the collar. She also had a bow on the back of her skirt, which was the same color as the front bow. On her head was a white headband with navy blue bows attached to each side of it, the bows had the same flower accessory attached to them. She wore white tights and brown loafers.

"I wonder if I have time to feed the animals at the park." she thought to herself. She shook her head and glanced at a poster on the outside of an arcade "Sailor Moon game? She finally got a game?" she murmured.

She was always a fan of Sailor Moon, there was something about her that gave off a warm, familiar feeling to the brunette. It was comforting, and for some reason, seeing the Sailor Soldier look so happy on television made her feel relieved.

"Look Minako-chan! The new Sailor Moon game is out!" a girl said to her friend in a excited tone, her blue eyes shining in amazement. She had long blonde hair tied into ponytails and odangos. She wore a high school uniform which has a midnight blue sailor collar with two red stripes. She has a red ribbon on the front of her uniform, which had a golden heart locket with angel wings attached to it. She has a white school top with midnight blue sleeves that have stripes on it, like the collar. She also wore white socks and black cross-strap Mary Jane shoes.

"Eh? Really?!" the girl, Minako, said in a surprised tone and looked at the poster. "I'm surprised, it took five years for a single game to be done." she said. She had a red bow in her hair and wore the same uniform as the other girl.

The other girl nodded. "Right? Sailor V got a game so quickly, it took Sailor Moon ages to get only one!" she sighed, pouting.

"Well, how about we go play it while we wait for the others?" Minako grinned widely.

"Let's go!" the other blonde ran into the arcade immediately without any hesitation, leaving Touko to stare at where they were. She looked at the poster again.

"I think I have some spare money, maybe I can play a little bit of the game." she walked into the arcade and looked around, spotting two arcade machines of the new game. There was a long line of people ahead of her, she bit her lip then looked at the Sailor V game.

Perhaps she can play a little bit of the Sailor V game until everyone gets out of line?

She walked to the Sailor V arcade game, playing it. She spammed the attacks to defeat the monsters...until the boss battle started and she lost. "Damn." she mumbled under her breath, she was about to leave but heard something drop inside of the machine.

She blinked and reached into the machine, pulling out a brown pen with a symbol engraved on the cap. She shrugged and put it into her pocket before walking to the one of the Sailor Moon game arcade machines.

"Seems like a simple fighting game." She inserted the money into the arcade machine and began playing the game. The first level had the player fighting Youmas and making Sailor Moon defeat them until she reached the Droid level.

Youmas, she remembers when those began to spawn in Japan, a lot of people were brainwashed and used as bait to lure out the Sailor Senshi. She recalled being the only one at her orphanage who didn't fall under some form of control when search for the Silver Crystal began.

She hid in her room until everything was over, the way everyone was acting felt...familiar for some reason. It was almost as if she had seen people be controlled that way before.