Chapter 1

I would like to begin this chapter with a warning. My style and tone in writing has changed since 2017 and it's gotten darker than what it used to be. With that said, I put this warning into place for those of you who might get triggered by the following topics that will be in the story, it won't be graphic or too extreme, but it's still worth warning people about.

The following story contains:

Child abuse, character death, physical abuse, emotional abuse, mental abuse, characters having trauma, stalking (Shadow Triad), violence and Pokemon abuse..

If any of the following things are a trigger, viewer discretion is advised. However if you decide to read it anyway, please be careful. If it's too much for you, message me and I will tell you what happens so that you can avoid reading those things.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day.

----------------

"She's waking up!" was one of the first things Touko heard as she woke up from being unconscious. She opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling, blinking until her eyes focused.

"My head..." she thought as she rubbed her head and looked around the room, staring when she noticed the five girls from the arcade in the room.

Did they kidnap her?!

The blue haired girl approached her and knelt down to her. "You fainted after fighting that Droid, did you get any injuries?" she asked.

"I...uh...no....?" Touko replied in an unsure tone, she moved a lock of her hair behind her ear and thought back to what had happened. "That's right...I transformed into a Sailor Senshi and almost got killed by a monster...but if they brought me to this place and saw me collapse...that means..." she looked up at the five girls. "I-It's not what you think! I'm not a Sailor Senshi! I don't know what happened, I think I was having a cosplaying dream! Please don't kill me!" she said and held up her hands.

The blue haired girl sweat dropped. "We're not going to hurt you, calm down. We brought you here to explain what happened to you." she reassured in a soft tone.

The brown haired girl with green eyes looked at her four friends. "I thought all of us were found, how is it possible for another Sailor Guardian to be awakened this late?" she asked.

"Truth be told, we didn't know if she was reborn or not." a female voice replied. Touko looked around the room to see who spoke, she squeaked in surprise when a black cat with a golden crescent moon on it's forehead jumped onto the bed.

"What do you mean?" the brunette replied, almost as if she understood what the cat had said.

Now normally, Touko wouldn't find that odd. She can understand animals, so hearing their voices wasn't something out of the ordinary.

But that cat's voice...it was as clear as a human's voice.

"I hate to interrupt..." Touko spoke up suddenly, she pointed at the cat. "But...can you guys hear her talk?" she asked in a unsure tone.

"Of course they can." replied a male voice, a white cat with the same crescent moon mark jumped onto the bed. "Anyone can understand us, we're not normal cats." he added.

The black cat turned to the other five girls. "When the Dark Kingdom was attacking, I tried to find her, but it seemed like she wasn't reborn. I had to give up my search for her in order to find other allies and aid you during the battle." she explained. She turned her head to the side to look at Touko. "With all of the enemies that attacked Earth, Artemis and I thought she would eventually be found and awakened, however, she was never found."