First Meeting

I was so shocked to see that it was Him but if you could see my heart just back flipped to finally meet the person I love . Our eyes met and he slightly smiled , I knew he was shocked too . Anci and Ebru had no idea , both of them were looking at me . I stood and went towards him . We're standing still in the corner of the café while everyone is so busy with their own work . Damn ! I couldn't take my eyes off from him . He was so handsome . A red long sleeve t-shirt , a brown denim along with black converse shoes  . His hair tied up and he got a gorgeous beard . Our eyes till locked up together and I broke it up , I held my hand towards him for a formal gesture ,
“ Hello ... ” my hands were so cold . He held my hand and said “ Hello to you ” wowwwww his voice . And suddenly he hugged me , “ how are you ? ” he asked  “ I'm doing good ” I said .
He smelled so good , I can hug him all day . We sat on our table to get the orders done . I was so happy to see the love of my life infront of me . I felt all the problems just vanished away , well of course I introduced my two best friends for me but they didn't sit with us , They gave us space . “ sooo , where were you all this time ? ” I asked him , to me that was the only thing came up to my mind . As he was going to respond , he was cutted out when our order came to the table . Great !!!
“ Mmmmm cappuccino ... My favourite ” he continued without answering . Well , I didn't just wait there without an answer for my question so I asked him again . “ you'll find it out soon ” he said and smiled . I didn't want to ruin our first meeting with a sad face , so we enjoyed our time together in the café .
He drove me and my friends in his car , after Anci and Ebru went home . I felt kind of something missing when I knew he's going to his home soon . When we got to my apartment , I was feeling dull . I turned towards him but I didn't look upto his eyes , “ Are you gonna come inside ? ” . He held my face and gave a kiss to my forehead “ of course Princess ” . I felt butterflies in my stomach , I was like a small happy girl who got one of her favourite toy . I kept water for tea and changed somethi cozy , he was roaming , looking at my pictures hanging on the wall and the arts that I did in my leisure time . I handed him over the tea I made for him   .  We sat down on the couch and he started to say “ I know that you're having a trouble mind , finding answers ” , I shrugged . He came close to me and looked into my eyes “ I'm so sorry , I didn't text you or call you because ... Because I want to surprise you ” my heart melted for those words , he did this all because of me . “ it's alright ” I said cupping his face with my hands . Aftee drinking tea , left promising me he will come back soon . I took a shower and I was ready to go to bed when my phone vibrated . It's a message from him .

Him : I miss you ;(

Me : I miss you too

Him : I'm so lucky to have a girl like you . Get some rest my princess :3

After his message , all I can think about us , all the fun we had , the enjoyable time , memories , most of all him , the freedom I got when he's around and ... Our first meeting .