RUMOURS

I was like a shitty mess when I woke up , my eyes were puffy and a messy hair . I didn't even switched on my phone but then I did . Many and many missed calls and messages from him , Max and Anci . I looked myself standing in front of a mirror , I was such a mess . I cleaned myself and I made pancakes cause I wanted to enjoy my life . I was stupid to cry for a stranger whom I still haven't met . My phone ringed , it's from him . He always calls me whenever I think of him . I ignored him , I didn't want to be his play doll . When I was watching a movie , I reminded what happened at the café . I couldn't talk to Anci afterwards , I texted her :

Me : Hey Anci !!!

Heh , she's online .

Anci : I was so worried about you , what happened to you ? How are you ?

I wanted to know how does she know that he has a girlfriend even though she hasn't seen him . I decided to invite her for lunch .

Me : I'll tell you everything . Come to my place today for LUNCH !!!

I know she always love to eat foods I make , she arrived on time . “ I'm starving ” she said with her pleaded eyes . “ I know you , my sister ” I like to call her my sister more than a friend . While we were eating , “ You didn't tell me what happened to you after you left us ” she spoke when she had a mouthful of pastas  , she's so goofy . “ Well I had a breakdown but I'm okay ” I said wanting to cry and trying to control my tears . “ Oh ! I'm so sorry about that , girl ” she stopped eating when she said this . “ I'm really okay but it's so complicated to me Anci ” hell yeah it was complicated . “ Max seemed so interest about my stranger and we don't know if she's actually his girlfriend . Most of all I didn't show pictures of him to anybody ” I continued to speak . Anci was listening carefully and I could sense that there's something she's hiding from me . “ There is something for you to know but don't get mad at me  " she said . My life is getting curious and curiouser . I sighed . “ I won't get mad at you , you know that ” . I could tell Anci is super frightened and she didn't even look at me . “ Max is in love with you ” finally she looked at me . My eyes widened . Max loves me ??? “ Did he tell you this ? ” my mind is full of questions now . “ Yes he did , he told me before all of this incidents happen and he wanted to tell you but until that it was a secret ” . My life is upside down .

The door bell rang , I went to see who was it . I opened the door and a guy stood before me holding some roses to cover his face . Ugh !! It was Max . “ Can I help you ? ” I asked Max . He look so depressed . “ Well , I want to talk with you , please ” . As I had so many questions I let Max in . He hugged me “ I'm so sorry ... I yelled at you , I was so angry . Please forgive me . I love you ” . I was angry at him but I didn't show that to Max . “ I forgive you Max but I .... I'm sorry , I don't love you ” I told Max the truth . There is nothing to hide , I wanted him to know that I care about him as a friend . He saw Anci but he didn't care , “ I can make your life so wonderful , give me a chance ” he yelled again . “ No Max , No more chances and never again . I want to know if you made up a story about him or not ” . He looked at me , he was furious and he was breathing heavily . I shouted at him “ Tell me Max ” . “ Yes , I made up a story about him so what ? Why are you so much caring about him ? ” . “ Who was she and how do you know him ? ” I questioned Max . He was unsteady at the moment “ I stalked him as well on the day you told us and I told a girl to hug him purposely , I gave her money ” . I gave him a disgusted look . I turned to Anci , she looked complicated “ You used me as well to tell my friend a lie ” she said . Max seemed sorry “ I'm sorry Anci , I love her so much . I had to do this ” . “ Get out Max ” I pointed at the door . I didn't want to hear no more , he gathered his stuff and left . I'm glad Anci was there for me and I'm glad I know about these incidents early before I take worse decisions . Huh !!! So it was a rumour .