12 👑

우리 사랑하지 말아요.
Uli salanghalji mal ayo.

하지만 나는 떨어지고있다...
Hajima naneun tteol eojigoissda...

~~~~~~~~

Chaeyoung's POV

Aalis kami ni Mina ngayon. Pupunta kami sa amusement park. Kinakabahan ako baka kung ano isipin ng mga paparazii. Ang issue ng world talaga.

Wala na akong magawa sa buhay ko might as well find a jowa. But I don't know how. Maybe it's better for me to be single nalang and hangout with my friends because i know many people wish that I don't have a boyfriend. For my fans.

Mina's POV

I don't know kung bakit suddenly inaya ako ni Chaeyoung pero yeah. Nakabihis na ako at hinihintay ko nalang si Chaeyoung na sunduin ako. Tawagan ko nga siya.

*ring*

Hello Chaeyoung

Hey wassup

Sunduin moko

Labas kana kaya

Sunduin monga ako

Labas kana ngaa

~~~~~~

Lumabas ako at nakita ko na nandoon na siya.

"Hello" she greeted me with a smile. "Hai" i smiled back at her and she opened the car door for me. I entered the car and we drove to the amusement park. Excited nako yeyy.

We arrived at marami ring tao.

"Ang daming tao ah. Sana di tayo mapansin." Sabi niya sakin. "Oo nga" sabi ko sakanya.

Naglakadlakad kami at tinanong ako ni Chaeyoung kung anong gusto kong sakyan na ride. "Ano gusto mong unahin?" Tanong niya. "Uhmm There oh!" Tinuro ko yung vikings.
"Good choice." She held mg hands and smiled while she dragged me to the ride.

Bakit ganon? When she held my hand i think my heart fluttered. And when she smiled at me i think i melted. Marupok ako talaga. Ang sweet kasi eh leche.

I was looking at her the whole time cause she seemed more excited than me and i find it kind of cute.While waiting in line she looked around while smiling and her eyes landed on me. "Why are you looking at me like that? May something ba sa mukha ko?" She asked and she touched her face.

"Uh nothing." I looked somewhere else. "Ahhh ayan na let's gooo" she excitedly grabbed my hands again. "Dito tayo sa likod kasi mas exciting dito." Sabi niya habang umupo kami sa bandang likod. "Ah ganon na okay." I smiled and she smiled back.

The whole ride she was screaming in excitement. How is she so hyper? I said to myself and smiled. The ride ended and she was happy. Ang babaw ng kaligayahan niya omg.

Cute

"Omg ang fun diba?" She smiled at me amd laughed showing her dimples. "Oo nga." I smiled too.

"What else you wanna try?" She asked.

Time skip

We tried many rides and she still isn't tired. "What's next?" She asked. "Hindi ka pa ba pagod?" I asked. "Oh actually i am. I just thought that you wanna ride more." She said to me. "How about for out last ride... Let's try the ferris wheel" I suggested." Good idea.

We were on the ferris wheel and we were just talking about life. And of course like all friends do when they just met each other,we got to know each other more. Interview parang ganon hshhshshsh.

"Ilang taon kana at ilang taon ka naging artista?" I asked.

"21 na ako. And naging artista ako ng mga 16 ata." She answered.

"Ang bata pa ah." Sabi ko sakanya. "Konti panga lang mga palabas ko pero ang dami konang fans ang galing ko kasi eh nohh." She jokingly said and chuckled. "Sira." I slapped her biceps and chuckled.

"Ikaw anong pangarap mo?" She asked me.

"Gusto ko talagang maging photographer pero naging paparazzi ako haha pero it's just a temporary job." I answered. "Ohh well i wish maging photographer kana." She smiled.

My heart fluttered again. Her smile is so precious and cute. And her words are so sweet. Usually I thought na mayayabang yung mga artista pero when i met her nagbago tingin ko sa mga tulad niya. She's so sweet. I feel like what i'm doing is wrong. I feel like I don't wanna do this anymore. I don't wanna spy on her anymore or pretend anymore.

I just wanna spend time with her