15 🦄

Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for.

Chaeyoung's POV

Sinundo ko si Mina sa bahay niya. I was waiting for her to come outside and when she did i was dumbfounded because of how beautiful she was. Truly stunning. I was staring at her the whole time "Chaeyoung?" She snapped her fingers. "Ah pasok na" I opened the car door for her.

Pumunta kami sa restaurant na alam ko. And we'll spend time together. I don't know but i just wanna spend every minute with her. She makes me happy and she makes me laugh.

Nasa restaurant na kami at habang nag oorder bigla akong pinicturan ni Mina. "Hoy bat moko pinicturannn" i tried to grab the phone from her. "You're cute eh."

You're cute eh.

The thought of her calling me cute makes my heart flutter. I don't know what i'm feeling right now.

"It's actually really good" i took a look of the photo she took of me. "Blurred nga eh" she said. "I like blurry photos." I smiled at her and she smiled back.

We ate our food and after that naglakad nalang kami. Our hands accidentally touched and when i felt her hand against mine my heart fluttered again. I feel like i was about to explode. I grabbed her hands and held it throughout the walk.habang naglalakad kami biglang huminto si Mina.

"Why did you stop?" I asked. "I have to tell you something" sabi niya. "Ano yon?" I asked
"I tried so hard to fight this feeling but i just can't. You make me wanna fall inlove with you even more. I know i can't be with you. So. It's okay if you don't love me back." She confessed her feeling towards me.

I thought i was the only one.

I thought i was the only one holding my feelings back because many people are against us...

"I love you too."

"I'm sorry did i hear that right?" How cute. "I said i love you too." I repeated. She smiled and i smiled too. We were starring at each other for a long time and it was so quiet until i broke the silence.

"So does that mean we're like... ya know."

"I think."

I hugged her and i kissed her nose.

"I love you"

===============================

Chaeyoungliit123 I somehow want to be with  you always

❤️ liked by Chewytangkadsagad and 3,245,013 others

View all 234,529 comments

Chokemechaeyoung Hoyyy sino nagpicture nyannn leche

Apakanmokosonchaeng Hala sino ba yung tinutukoy niya? Yung caption hoy

Ilovechaeyoung That's weird...That's suspicious....

chewytangkadsagad Bakit di moko sinama
>Chokemechaeyoung May alam ka noh?
>>chewytangkadsagad pakyu ka

===============================

Chaeyoungliit123 I also want to walk with uUntil our legs give up

Until our legs give up

❤️ liked by dahyunnatokwa and 3,271,820 others

View all 272,288 comments

Minapengu23 They don't know about the things we do

Chokemechaeyoung Kung may jowa man si Chaeyoung kung nanjan ka galawin mo yung baso pls
>Ilovechaeyoung Gagu
===============================

Hello! Nagustuhan niyo ba? Ayiee!