25 ❤️

Mina's POV

She dragged me into her car and we drove to a theater. It's the one where we watched coco together.

"You know this place?" Chaeyoung asked me

Syempre no sasagutin ko.

"Hindi." I answered.

"We watched coco here. Namura panga ako ampotek." She said to me.

Nanood kami ng movie at tinanong niya ako kung naaalala ko na siya.

"Naalala mo na ba ako?" She asked.

"Hmm hindi" i said

"Halika nga." She grabbed my wrist and we walked towards her car. Nag drive siya at this time medjo malayo na. Hindi kaya sa hotel kami pupunta.

"Hoy saan tayo pupunta?" I asked her

"Kung saan tayo unang nag usap atsaka nagkasakit pa nga ako non eh." She answered

Psh oo nga sa hotel naaalala ko oa nasa bathtub ako tapos nabasa ko siya ng bidet. Ampota hahahahahhaha.

After driving for a few minutes we finally arrived. Nag check in kami at akyat na kami sa kwarto.

I entered the room and looked around while Chaeyoung was behind me.

"Mina." Chaeyoung called me.

I turned around "Hmm?"

I was smiling but she suddenly walked closer to me and kissed me.

I pushed her and i asked her "Bakit mo ginawa yon?!" I asked

"Para maalala mo na ako." She said.

"Sa tingin mo maaalala kita kapag kiniss mo ako ha?" I said.

"No. I'm trying to make you remember me but i think that it's not gonna be easy. I might as well give up." She said to me.

"Goodbye. Stay here if you want but i'm leaving." She added and walked out of the room.

I felt so bad for her. Is it time to tell hed? I can't stand seeing her like this.

I followed her and grabbed her wrist.

"Why?" She asked.

"Chaeyoung i have something to tell you." I said to her.

"Ano yon?" She asked.

"I never really did forget you. I was just pretending kasi I didn't want to come back to your life." I said to her.

"Why didn't you?" She asked

"Kasi your fans didn't want us together and i just wanna let you continue your career without me." I said to her.

"I'm done with acting. You can be with me now. Please." She grabbed both of my hands.

"I will. I couldn't stand pretending that I don't remember you but in fact i really love you." I smiled.

"I love you too." She smiled and hugged me tightly. Finally i can be with her again. I have never been happier.

I wish that we could stay like this forever.

=================================

Fin