24 🍃

"Hah?"

"Anong sabi mo?" Chaeyoung asked Mina

"Huh? Wala wala ikaw kasi dika nag iingat eh" sabi ni Mina kay Chaeyoung habang binitawan ang kamay niya

"Narinig ko sinabi mo. Hindi mo talaga ako nakalimutan noh? Sumagot ka diba hindi?"

"Hindi nga kita kilala wag kang ano girl." Sabi ni Mina.

"Bakit mo ako tinawag na ganon?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Alisin monga kamay mo jan isasara kona."

"Ayaw konga." Chaeyoung now put two of her arms on the window para hindi masara ni Mina.

"Makulit ka? Ano bang gusto mong gawin ko?!"

"Have dinner with me nga." Chaeyoung smiled.

"Tigilan mona nga ako fls." Sabi ni Mina.

"Nope" Chaeyoung shook her head

"Fine! Sige bahala kajan basta tigilan mo na ako" mina agreed to have dinner with Chaeyoung.

"Meet me on *restaurant name* at 7pm. See ya." Chaeyoung winked at Mina and walked away

"Tsk ugh i hate her" mina sighed

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mina arrived at her house and laid down.
She was thinking about what she'll do later. Paano kapag nalaman ni Chaeyoung na nagpapanggap lang siya?

'Goodluck to me' she thought to herself.

When it was 6 she got ready and drove to the restaurant Chaeyoung said they'll have dinner in. She walked inside and saw Chaeyoung sitting and waiting for her.

Chaeyoung smiled and stood up to greet Mina. "Hello" she smiled widely.

She pulled the chair for Mina and Mina sat down. "Ano bang kailangan mo?" Mina asked

"I just wanna reminisce the past with you so you'll remember me na. Hindi mo ako mapipigilan." Sabi ni Chaeyoung.

"Paano mo naman gagawin yon?" Mina asked

"I'll tell you everything. Since the day that we first met" Chaeyoung smiled.

"Mag eeffort ka pa dimo naman sure kung maaalala ko." Mina said to her.

"Then if it doesn't work,i'll wait for you to remember everything. Even if it taked a long time. And when you finally remember i'll ask you the question i always wanted to know the answer to." Chaeyoung said.

"Ano naman yung question na yon?" Mina asked.

"I'll ask you why you left me. What was the reason. And why you broke your promise" Chaeyoung answered.

Mina wanted to tell her but she had to keep everything for herself because she thinks it what's best for them.

"I see"

They ordered food and ate. After they finished eating Chaeyoung grabbed Mina's hands.

"Saan mo ako dadalihin?" Mina asked.

"Basta"