Prologue: The Beginning...

Around 300-2,000 Years ago, This is an Estimate, People started to be able to use magic. There were 2 types of these Peoples, Espers, Who had their Powers from the get got. Fully Awakened and ready. No need for Mana and their only Power source is their Imagination and Will Power. And then there are Mana[MP] Users, Who Have to draw power from an Inside or Outside Source of Magic Power.

A lot of Jobs, Professions, and products popped up and the world was anew... But there was a problem, only 50% of the Male Population was a Mana User, and only 10% of that Population were Espers. At this point, men were seen as Important, But Annoying... But soon, a Disease of Sorts Spread to half of the Female Population, Half of them turned into Futanari, Shemale, And Dickgirl. Now, You are probably saying, "Hey, Sensei, Ain't those the same things?!", Yes. But No. For Example, The Shemale is the Big Dog of the Futanari, Dickgirls are like the One with Balls Only, and Futanari are Pussy, So Shemale have Both.

Enough with the anatomy of them... At That point in time, we were doomed... The Futanari could change the size of their penis', cum loads at a time, buckets. So, The Females deemed Us as Useless, and Now we are Third Class Citizens. Most of us are homeless, A Slave, Or Butler, Sometimes Cocksleeve if you're really unlucky. "Now Class, does anyone have any questions."
The class of men was silent, but only one raised his hand. This was Kishimoto Itsuka, the 3rd Year in Highschool, and Is About to be sent off to a Multi gender University. The only Problem, He's in an Illegal School for males.
Ever since the Futanari came about, Women started doing everything, World Government, The Male President, Hoshito Hero was murdered in His Sleep 10 years ago. It was over as soon as they discovered we were no longer needed. So I needed to break the law... There are only 10 people in This Class. The Others Were caught and they killed themselves in Prison...
"Teacher, I have a theory," I say, Hashirama-Sensei Smiling as he lets me talk. "We were at a Disadvantage from the beginning... If the Futanari Crisis didn't happen, we'd still probably be 2nd Class Citizens than third... They don't even use us to breed anymore..." Everyone hummed in agreement, But suddenly, My Senses Flared... There were 15 Individuals with high Magic and Mana levels outside, maybe A-C Rank Adventurers? And Police...
"There are Police outside! Everyone run! Escape!"
"OH SHIT!" Someone screamed, having been cuffed by someone invisible. It was too late, we were surrounded by a Team of 5 Adventurers, all Female. They had a Man beside them, probably a Slave or Butler... "Well, Shit..." Hashirama would say, Raising His Hands in Defeat. "Reach the sky Rebels!" Everyone started to panic, I grabbed Hashirama-Sensei and dived out the window, Landing on my Feet. Sensei would flail and screen, but I levitate him to the ground. "Kishimoto!"
"No Time Sensei! We gotta run!"I start to run away towards the Streets, Sensei right behind. me.
**BUZZ**
My Natural Magic Sensor, AKA a Blistering Headache, would flare, meaning a Magical Attack was Coming Towards us?!
"DODGE TO THE LEFT!" I yell, Sensei obeying as I jump to the left, a Giant Fireball Attack Making where we were running a Flaming Inferno. That was the Magic Spell [Great Fireball] A Low-Level Fire Magic. Around D-Rank. But it's still powerful towards everything regular, so The ground was melting. "CONTINUE ON!" I yell to My Sensei, stumbling to my Feet, right in time to get hit in the shoulder with a Light Attack called [Holy Bullet]. I may be an Esper, but it hurt like Hell. I fall face first, Sensei rushing to my side. "Damnit! Kishimoto! Are you ok-" "GIVE UP REBEL SCUM! OR WE WILL KILL YOU BOTH, INCLUDING YOUR BUDDIES-" She would yell, getting Interrupted by One of my Classmates, Naoto. "SENSEI! SENPAI! PLEASE, JUST FORGET US, YOU'RE THE KEY TO OUR EQUALITY-!" "SHUT UP, YOU TINY DICK BITCH!" The S.W.A.T Team assigned to raid us started to beat the even loving Shit outta Naoto. "N-Naoto!" I scream out on instinct. I'm their Senpai, their big bro, but I couldn't protect them. And Now We're all going to prison. It won't be for more than 2 Years, 8 Months at Least, But Men Kill themselves in prison. The Harsh Environment, The Rapes, Several Cocks up your orifices, Shower water as a dull lubricant... Men are lucky to even get mind broke... "Get off of him you Bitches!" 5 Of them tackle me, 3 Getting Sensei as he struggles. "Ugh! Fuck-!" "Oooh~Boy they'll love you in prison~~!" She says Seductively, everyone around giggling and laughing, minus the men. "Yeah... T̸̘̑ȟ̵̠è̴̤y̸̎͜'̶̩͛l̸͈̓l̷͎̏ ̸̘̔L̵͙̚ơ̷̳v̵̲͂è̷̼ ̵͔̈́m̴̤͌ë̴̖́.̷̲͑.̷̹͐.̵̺̒..."

Prologue... End...