Chapter 1: Leoche...

Yes, This is a Futa on Male and Female on Male story. The Beginning of the First chapter may have some detailed rape scenes of Other Males other than the main character, and one in the Second Chapter Of this Story. Be prepared.
NOW! LET'S BEGIN!

Prison, A Place for murderers, rapists, the Scum Of Scum. But here in Babylons(Formerly Japan), It's different. Most of the Inmates are unfairly tried Men and Women who were fighting for the Release of Men from this Corrupt System. The Prison has a 50% Suicide rate of men and A 80-90% Rape Mortality of Men and Women. All the Guards are Female or Futa, and Half of the Inmates are futanari. So, what happens when a new man is brought into the prison and he looks like easy prey, he's Flirted, Whistled, and Picked at. But that won't happen to me, I'll survive these 12 months and 20 Days... I will...
Anyways, I'm being brought into the prison at the Moment, Hashirama Sensei to my Left and Guko to my Right. The rest of the boys are behind us.
"Move it, Men..." One of the guards would say, I buck a bit and she jumps up, Pulling out her Glock-19 and pointing it at me. "S-Stay Down you scum!" I laugh, Hashirama and Guko join in. "Hehehe... Pussy..." We continue to laugh, The guard Growling as she pushes us forwards, we continue on, Still Giggling and Chuckling. I and The Others get split up, I'm in the A-Wing and the Others in B... The A-wing is where the rapists and sexual deviants are kept...
"SOMEONE HELP ME! PLEASE AH!" Someone would scream, the voice was deep and burly, why would he need help...? I'm led past a cell, My eyes widen as I see a man, around 6ft 3, Muscles and Big Brown eyes, and 2 cocks shoved inside of him... The two girls seem to be twins, around 5'9-10, 9 Inch Cocks with Foreskin... I can't watch this anymore... "Get me away from this..." The guard chuckles, the sound of cum spurting as we turn away to leave... "Why did you show me such a thing..." "To show you, you aren't safe here... Without your Esper Powers, you're fucked... Literally~" She licks her lips, Her purple hair covering her eyes. She was taller than me, around 6ft 1, I'm 5'11... So... I look downwards, Around G cup breasts, a Nice slim Body, but there's something else that catches my eye... A Nice sized Tent in her pants... "Can we please just go to my cell... I'm surviving this Hell Hole... All I have to do is Keep to myself and I'll be fine... " The Guard doesn't seem to like this answer, however, her cock twitches in her pants... I have to survive this, She's bigger than me in every way, While I'm here I'll train my Esper powers to modify my body's hormones... Bigger me, Bigger cock, the Bigger chance of Survival...

I'm Currently meditating inside of my cell, I'm Doing well considering The Magic Drain Spell that was put on me.. I'm floating 5cm off of my Bed, But no one would know since I have my covers draped over my Legs... But I feel Eyes Boring into my Brain, I'm being stared at by the Person who's a cell in across from Mine... Her name was Leoche Luna, a Mutated Mana User.

Mutated Mana User: Someone whose body was too weak to To Hold their power, so their body was Mutated by their Mana to fit the specifics. Mutated Mana Users are no Lower than Low C-Rank and No Higher than Medium A-Rank. The current Strongest MMU Is Someone by the Name of Scarlet Verin, an Ogre MMU. She's also a Futanari.

I sigh, opening one eye and almost destroying my Cultivation to look at the Woman. She had Long, Wild, White Hair. A Nice Build, Around G-Cup Breasts, Her Bottom Half were that of a Scaled Lizard, And Her Arms and Hands were Covered in Greenish Black Scales. Her Blackish-Tan Wings are wrapped around her body as they were too big for her Cell, The Parts of her body that wasn't scale were A Tan Like Milky Color.

Yellow Eyes and Black Horns. She was around 7'8. Tall as bitch...
She tilts her head to the left, a look of wonder on her face. I look down at her crotch, She's a regular Girl, with No Mana signature in her Genitals Area... The way Futanari work is that they can manipulate mana around their cocks to give it their considerable shape and shit. Big Whoop, I can do that shit with my whole body... But enough of getting sidetracked, I go back to closing my eyes when I hear the clinking of the Cell Doors.

"ALRIGHT INMATES! LUNCHTIME! MOVE IT!" I sigh, floating down to the bed before getting up and leaving my cell, the Guard licking her dirty lips as I walk past... I'm tired of This... But good thing I snuck one of the Keycards from her...

Yes, In fact, Kishimoto did Steal a Keycard from the guard With Purple Hair. She had bumped into him, and he had gone along with her flirts, letting her violate and touch his ass, No, He didn't let her fuck him... But he did Steal the keycard when he had to lean up and give her a kiss while groping his ass... It wasn't his time to leave yet, But he was sure of it, He was ready, but he was gonna have to give up his anal virginity tonight, and he was ready... Maybe it'll feel good... Just maybe... At least he'll be in control...

I sense the Dragon-Kin following close on my tail, I look back to see her huge body luring over me, Her entire shadow covering me like a Blanket... She licks her lips...
.

I don't like where this is going...

Will Kishimoto, Our Brave Hero, Be raped today, or is this something else?! Find our next time on 'A Man in a Futa's World'!

(Pics of Characters in this Chapter.)

Leoche

Guard(Unnamed for now)