Chapter 2: Woah. Sex. (Lemon)

We're back where we left off, Kishimoto Now Cornered against the wall by the Dragon-Kin, What's gonna happen?!

I look up at Luna, Her tongue hanging out of her mouth, the look on her face was the one of a Sexual Deviant. I'm confused, but also not. Around this time Dragon-Kin has its sexual release cycle. But that doesn't matter... Her breathing Is Labored and She looks like she's in pain, Mentally... "Esper... Esper... Please... Fix this..." She would say, seemingly in pain... I don't understand, but she puts my hand onto her breast, kissing me deeply before breaking. "W-Woah! Stop! We just- MMFPH!" She kisses me again, pulling off her Prison Outfit with ease as her huge breasts wobble from the sudden movement. Her nipples are inverted... "Shh... Just let it happen, Esper... Then we can talk..." She slithers down to her knee's unbuttoning my Pants and letting my cock fall out, slapping her on her right cheek. "Woah... The biggest one on a man I've ever seen... 8 inches and a half? Including your Esper power...? That'll be good~" She licks her lips, showing off her razor-sharp chompers, making me a bit nervous... She's not gonna eat me, can't be... But that doesn't matter, She starts to lick my cock up and down, latching onto my balls after a few seconds... "Ugh... Fuck..." I groan out, my cock twitching before reaching full mast... Hehe..~ Nice...~"
She starts to suck on my cock, attacking my Head with her tongue as she slowly engulfs the full thing. She gags a bit, but she soon starts to bob her head up and down, looking up at my face expectant to see me in ecstasy, which she does easily... I groan once more, putting my hands on her head as I start to do little thrusts, which surprises her. I start to speak to her through telepathy... "Hey... Why are you doing this..?"I ask as she giggles in her mind. She would be smirking if she didn't have my cock in her mouth. "Well... You were cute, you see... And I wanted to have some fun. But in all reality, this is to get back into my Human Form... And I'm already wet..."She speaks telepathically to me as I groan once more, cumming down her throat... She pulls my cock out of her mouth with a Loud-
**POP**
Sticking out her tongue to let me see my thick seed in her mouth.
"Hmmm..~ Man Cock tastes... Natural... But that gunk tasted disgusting..." "Oh, sorry for not having magical Spunk, but ok..." She giggles, grabbing me and falling onto her back, rubbing my cock up against her Sopping wet pussy. "Let's start, shall we~?"
Smol Time-Skip, around 20 minutes...

"AHH~! FUCK~! FUCK ME MORE~! AHN~!" She's already screaming her lungs out... But that doesn't matter, I now have her pinned up against The Wall... I didn't expect her to be this sensitive but, It didn't matter. I was fucking her, and it felt good... My cock pokes up against her Cervix, she shivers, her tongue sticking out of her mouth as I pound her ruthlessly. "PLEASE DON'T STOP~!" She screams... I groan in pleasure, releasing my seed inside of her, filling up her womb, and making her stomach bulge slightly.. "Hah... Fuck... That was... Interesting..." I speak, pulling out my cock as she shivers once more, slowly shrinking into someone smaller. She had Dark Blonde Hair, a D Cup Rack, and nice curves. Green Eyes and Tan Skin. But now she was a foot shorter than me.

"Phew... Thanks, Esper... My Name is Leouche Luna. But just call me Luna.." She says Kissing Me once more.  "My name is Kishimoto Y/N. But just call me Kishimoto or Kishi..." I say, Smiling as I look down at her naked body. Her nipples are no longer inverted, but her pussy is still leaking a lot of cum. Which is... Unique but also Silly. "We skipped lunch... But that doesn't matter... You're trying to escape, and I want in.." She says, Pushing me to the ground and laying on top of me to rest a bit. "You'll have to service that Futa Guard tonight, and that's when we strike. You fuck her silly as you did me, and Get her on our side. It'll be easier this way... Kishi~" She says. I ignore the Kishi as Smile evilly. This could... Work, Yeah... It could... "Thanks for the Tip... But... We should get back to our cells..." She gasps, Kissing me deeply once more before getting dressed in her Jumpsuit and running off, me doing the same.
Timeskip.
Late in the night the guard comes into my room and sits down on my Sink, Her cock stretching out of her outfit as it leaks precum.

"Hey there Inmate..~ How about we start service~?"