REBOOT: [Chapter 1]

Our story continues at the end of it all. The futanari have been repelled and humanity is back to normal. But, this is all in danger again... They found a button that would reboot it all, and continue it. Be it the same, but somehow different... 

"DON'T PUSH THE FUCKING BUTTON TONY!!" 

Our main character, You, would yell at one of your men, his hand hovering above the button... The other 12 men would unsheath their swords, surrounding him as Y/N takes out his Long Sword, his white hair flowing in the wind. They were all inside of a massive tower, and it was all mechanical... The few technologies they had left... "You can't stop me!! Change has to happen Sir, And I'm gonna be that change!!" Y/N stayed silent, his sword to his side as he stared down his previously loyal friend and soldier... 

"You're up against the wall Tony, don't fucking do this!!" He would yell, in a last-ditch effort at trying to stop his friend from getting them all killed

"You're up against the wall Tony, don't fucking do this!!" He would yell, in a last-ditch effort at trying to stop his friend from getting them all killed..! "I'm pushing the fucking button... AND NOBODY CAN STOP ME!!" His hand would raise, Y/N growling and screaming. "STOP HIM!!" He would yell, roaring and jumping forward, his sword drawn and ready to kill. "YES SIR!!" The other men followed suit... But it was too late- 

[Congratulations, You have started the reboot. Clearing the area.] 

A huge shockwave would follow suit, everyone being engulfed in flames and blue light. He is stopped right in his tracks, holding up his arms and screaming. "TONYYYYYYYYYY!!!!" 

The entire world was engulfed in bright light, and Y/N vision faded into darkness... His life was over... For now at least... 

Y/N's vision is dark... He couldn't see a damn thing. He felt weird and more lightweight than normal. He also felt a slight pain in his cheek...  "Nice Sam, you got the little bitch." A girl's voice...? It had been a while since he last heard one... He would slowly open his eyes, looking around his area... Was he in a classroom..? He saw the Japanese style and immediately recognized the area he was in. "Am I in a fucking high school..?"  

It was a little bit different and had more technology than his previous one but

It was a little bit different and had more technology than his previous one but... This was a High School Classroom. "Who..?" He would look up, seeing a girl with Orange Hair and cat ears. Her tail wagged idly and she had an insane smile on her face... "Hey there, G/N(Girl Name)!! You bitch, how'd you survive my punch??" She would ask, laughing haughtily as her followers followed suit. "Yeah, G/N! You're a bitch. Being better looking than Sam is a crime around here. We're gonna bully you until you break!!" Bullies... Y/N hated bullies... And why were they calling him anything other than Sir or his Actual name?? They did call him pretty similar to his real name, but it was way too girly... "Who the hell is G/N??" 

The girls stayed silent for a few seconds, staring at Y/N as if he was crazy. "Did you hit her too hard, Sam..?" One of her lackeys would speak before she would shrug. "I held back." 

He would growl, standing up and pushing past them, walking down the busy halls. He could barely hear anything because of how busy the halls were... 

Pushing open the door to the boy's restroom he would storm in, looking into a mirror and gasping... He couldn't believe his eyes... 

"WHY THE FUCK AM I A GIRL?!!?!" He would scream, looking deep into his own eyes. He would pull away from the skirt he was wearing, no longer seeing the massive dong he had acquired because of his powers..."What... Why do I look like Louche..?" 

"I look like if I and Luche had a kid!! What the fuck is this?!" He would scream, he would then notice he's in the boy's bathroom

"I look like if I and Luche had a kid!! What the fuck is this?!" He would scream, he would then notice he's in the boy's bathroom... He... Well... She quickly exited and entered the girl's bathroom, taking a seat in a stall to think and gather her thoughts. "So... I'm now a girl... I can get my cock back, I just have to go buy a futa potion... But those cost Dolla... Like... Big bank... I bet the price inflated a lot..." She would say, rubbing her chin. "I've also deduced that instead of the button actually sending us back in time, it Killed everyone in the area and the shockwave rebooted everything. Meaning everyone who died came back, that included the futanari overlords... We just went forward in time... And I'm just my ancestor right now..." Se would growl, there wasn't much in her favor. Standing up, and leaving the stall she would make his way to her classroom. 

"Alright. Guess I gotta live like this... No way to change it, right??"

Hello everyone!! I hope you enjoyed it. I just wanted to get this reboot on the road before anything else!! Next Chapter soon!!