[REBOOT]: New Beginnings. (Lemon.)

Fair Warning. This chapter will contain Lesbian Sex. It'd be my first ever lesbian sex scene, mind you. But by next chapter, expect yourself to have a dick. Or, I may just give You a dick out of convenience. Depends on my mood.

Futanari and Lesbian Content ahead. If you like that, enjoy Sam's beatdown.

"Alright, guess I gotta live like this. No way to change it."

Y/N could feel her stomach twist and turn as she walked down the hallway back to class. She had a bad feeling about returning, and Y/N quickly figured out her new bodies past.

"Apparently she's been bullied severely for more than 6 Years. It's her 4th year of Highschool, and she just turned 18 Two weeks ago. That's good for me, because I'm not into living in a High schoolers body. Makes me feel weird..." Y/N shuddered, looking around at the various students in the school. There were many different people, and many were definitely Mutated Mana Users and even some Espers.

Y/N wonders what she was now.... She couldn't feel any Esper powers from her body anymore. Rubbing at her chin as she thought about it, she kept walking, not really paying much attention to her surroundings.

*THUD!*

"Ouch! Stupid bitch, watch where you're going G/N(Girl Name)!" It was Sam's voice... It seems like Y/N bumped into her yet again. Y/N sighs, looking up at the much taller girl with a look of disgust.

"So beautiful, yet such a shitty personality. Don't call me G/N. Call me C/N(We'll have a Codename Poll at the end of the chapter.)" She responds, admiring the girls face for just a moment before going back to being serious.

Sam Arbuckle: Bitchy Classmate Being a mutated Mana User, she can transform her body into that of a Feral Cats whenever she pleases

Being a mutated Mana User, she can transform her body into that of a Feral Cats whenever she pleases. She is said to be one of the most talented students on campus, and beats the shit out of whomever she wants. She's secretly a slutty bitch. And Y/N will take advantage of that.

The lackeys of Sam gasp, stepping back as she growls, barring her teeth at the much smaller Y/N. A small crowd began to form around the two. It seems like they all wanted the two of them to fight it out. "Good. Perfect."

"I'm gonna rip you in two, Bitch!!!"

Sam screams, but before she could do anything, time seemingly stops. Y/N is surprised. This was very odd. She never had any abilities like that. And it wasn't in this bodies memories either..

[SYSTEM HAS BEEN REBOOTED: BIONICLE COMPANION; F.R.Y.A HAS BEEN REINTEGRATED.]

{Welcome back to the land of the living master, I missed your warmth.}

"Frya! Wait.. How and why are you in my Granddaughters body??" Y/N was happy at first, and then he had a multitude of questions. His original body is separated from his Newer one, his soul now floating in front of his new body.