𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

KUROO AND bokuto came to terms with eachother to commit to a gay relationship while y/n was not an option for them

KUROO AND bokuto came to terms with eachother to commit to a gay relationship while y/n was not an option for them. it all happened during their time in prison. akaashi was an officer who would walk in on their heinous acts in the bathroom.

akaashi definitely was experienced in the court when it came to being insane. although, akaashi had different plans for you. he had plans to take you for himself.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"this is your room, princess," bokuto kissed your forehead and tossed you on the bed, and began to bite on your neck. you tried to push him away but his weight was too strong, he probably couldn't even feel your flimsy hands.

"stop... stop- stop!" you yelled as he forced himself on you. he paused everything and stood up. a bulge formed in his pants and he covered it with the palm of his giant hands. he excused himself out and slammed the door.

"what's his problem?" akaashi sighed.

kuroo and akaashi never got along, kuroo was jealous that akaashi and bokuto were such good friends in the past.

"are you gonna-"

"no, i'm not really crazy like them," he lied. but you believed him. almost as if you were walking in circles. "i think it's best if we give you space, let you take it all in."

he sat on the bed and removed his beanie. "honestly, y/n... you're beautiful. i don't understand why those boys would want to mark you or hurt your beautiful face,"

you couldn't tell he was bluffing or trying to earn your trust but feeling appreciated and having your feelings understood was the only thing you focused on.

"why?"

"why what?"

"why me?" you asked.

"you just don't deserve this..." he muttered. you slowly sat next to him and lifted his chin. you came close to his ear and took a deep breath in. akaashi was all ears.

you screamed in his ear, leaving him partially deaf for a few seconds. he grabbed your ankle as you tried to run out of the room.

"you lied! you are like them!" you yelled.

"how!? you just yelled in my ear!!"

"you're hurting me!" you cried out. kuroo broke into the room, causing the door to bang your head. you passed out.

"oh shit-"

"that's not goo-"

"wait she's waking up!" bokuto ran inside.

"y/n!!!!" he yelled in your face as he landed never-ending slaps on your face.

"p-please stop!" you groaned. you sat up and felt the bruise on your head.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

you looked up at the figures, unable to recognize them. (you lost your memory :P)

"who are you guys?" you stood up. the boys who were surrounding you gave you a confused stare.

"are you okay, princess?" bokuto reached out his hand, but you left him hanging.

"you don't remember us?" kuroo ran his hand through his hair.

"clearly she doesn't," akaashi sighed.