...𝗯𝗼𝗸𝘂𝘁𝗼

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"just put the gun down!" kuroo pleaded with his arms in the air

"you are a manipulator! you tricked me and lied! you told me... you told me that y/n was going to love me! you told me that akaashi was going to stay!" bokuto cried out.

"do it. shoot me then!" kuroo said with a wide smile.

"n-no! i'm not like you!" bokuto smashed the gun to the side of kuroo's head. knocking kuroo out.

"c'mon y/n! help me tie him up before he wakes up!" bokuto breathed out.

you quickly got up without saying a word and grabbed the handcuffs and zipties.

"his arms and his ankles then his neck!"

you followed his instructions and tied kuroo up.

"boo!" kuroo said as he tried to move but he was restricted by the zipties and handcuffs that he purchased.

"y/n... run, far away! go back home or something!" bokuto pointed to the door. you ran and bokuto followed out.

"hey... hey! don't leave me here! hey!!! i know you can hear me!!" kuroo yelled. you were in fear, desperate of escaping.

"bokuto?" you whispered. you look out at the busy streets and the bright sun. you were in underwear but what did it matter. you learned your lesson from last time.

"yes, princess?" bokuto said from behind you as he shut the door.

"where do i go now? how will i get there?"

"just go home... i don't want to hurt you anymore~ i can take you there." bokuto cried.

"take me to the farm please..." you said as you slowly made your way to bokuto's car.

"of course..." he started the engine and kept it silent.

"thank you-"

"i want you to know that... i can leave you alone if you want. but please remember that i love you so much. so so much and i'm so sorry for everything. i didn't realize my actions because kuroo-"

"i understand."

"i want you to be happy. with your own life, i will learn to move on and find someone who loves me back." bokuto's voice cracked as he sniffled.

you pet his hair. "i will never forget you, bokuto. i want you to have my number, or atleast the one i hope to keep."

you wrote your number down on a piece of paper you found in the gun compartment.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝟑 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

"say hello to bokuto!" you told your son.

"hello, bobuto!" your son babbled. you named your son after him.

"good job kotaro!" aizawa kissed his forehead.

"h-hey kotaro!" bokuto said shyly, knowing that the son had no idea of his past with y/n.

the reason why you named kotaro after bokuto was because bokuto made a great remark to your life. he taught you that bad guys are good people with bad intentions.

you kissed aizawa on lips then you hugged bokuto.

"thank you so much for coming," you greeted him.

"of course, anything for you, y/n," bokuto patted your back. you carried kotaro and bounced him up and down, making him giggle.

everyone forgives bokuto. well, not everyone.

"bokuto," wakatoshi said in his firm voice.

"hey, ushijima..." bokuto said with his eyes facing the floor, acknowledging the fact he wasn't allowed to make eye contact with him.

"okay," wakatoshi walked away.

near the end of the night, you were finally married to aizawa. bokuto being your biggest supporter.

bokuto never got his happy ending but you did. that's what made bokuto happy. he loved you but he knew that you loved aizawa forevermore. kotaro was also the most important man in your life.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

thank you all SO MUCH for reading this SCARY ASS STORY! not gonna lie some of all is crazier then me BUT I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! this is the end of the series, but best believe more yandere to come

thank you all SO MUCH for reading this SCARY ASS STORY! not gonna lie some of all is crazier then me BUT I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! this is the end of the series, but best believe more yandere to come. make sure to vote and stay safe! I also have plenty more books in my library and more projects.