𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"what a tragedy," kuroo tiled his head

"what a tragedy," kuroo tiled his head. akaashi's limp body laid on the floor, whilst bokuto was also in grief.

"i'm sorry-" bokuto whispered to akaashi. bokuto's sobs filled the room. you scooted away from the image.

"why?" you asked.

"it was only fair," kuroo said. you could almost hear the smirk on his face. "my kenma died so akaashi had to die-"

"but he helped you out!"

"i don't give a fuck!!!" kuroo said as he squeezed the back of your neck. "it could be you next, with your beautiful face," he said as he dragged his bloody thumb over your cheek.

"he also thought he could get close to you... he would only slow us down. our family. he doesn't deserve you like we do."

you stayed silent as kuroo went on with his lecture.

"tsk," you heard bokuto get up and leave the room.

"hey! who's gonna clean this up!" kuroo yelled.

"nobody. akaashi stays," bokuto muttered. they left the body in YOUR room. it had a light stench. you laid on your bed, avoiding the thought of the dead body.

you slowly closed your eyes, leaving reality. hoping you never woke up again.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"oh, y/n!" you heard a dear voice yell

"oh, y/n!" you heard a dear voice yell. it was a beautiful place, a garden with a beautiful water fountain. peaceful.

you turn around to see tendō. you gasped as you jumped into his arms, holding him so tight.

"you missed me?" you heard another voice mutter. you peeked to the side to see kenma with his bleached ends and his red sweater.

"kenma~" you held both of them in your arms.

"it's alright, you are going to be okay~" kenma whispered in your ear.

"do you think so?" you asked.

"i know so-"

"i believe that soon you will be happy with us!" tendō jumped off the hug and twirled.

"no, y/n won't see us in a while-"

"she must die!" tendō said with a deep medieval voice as he held up a finger gun to your heart.

"he's right..." you agreed with him.

"no, he isn't," kenma argued. "I want you to live for me, y/n. like seriously," he said in his light voice. you took a second. you looked into kenma's eyes to see that he was serious. he wanted you to live.

"but why-"

"y/n." a soft voice said.

"what?" you muffled.

"y/n!" the voice yelled out your name which woke you up from your dream.

you opened your eyes to wake up to kuroo's face inches from yours.

"fuck!" you yelled as you scooted back. "please! no!" you yelled with your arms in a defensive position.

"relax, jesus... you look miserable."

"oh really?" you said in a sarcastic way, turning your head with attitude till kuroo grabbed your chin and forced you to look at him.

"quit acting like that before i do something you won't like."

"like what-" kuroo slapped you across the face, leaving a mark. you felt air leave your mouth.

"back away from her." you heard bokuto's stern voice. kuroo's head turned, causing both of you to get a view go bokuto holding a gun.

"bokuto?" kuroo whispered. "whatcha doin, pal?" he chuckled.

"get away from her! now!!" bokuto cocked the gun and aimed it at kuroo. you sat aside, knowing there wasn't any conflict that includes you.

"you don't deserve her... all you do is hurt her... you're a manipulative bitch, kuroo! you tricked me... you told me- you told me you trusted akaashi... you told me y/n would love me!" bokuto sobbed.

"just- just put the gun down, bokuto-" kuroo tried to step closer to bokuto but bokuto aimed the gun closer to kuroo's head. "for fucks sake..."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

choose choice: 𝗸𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗼 or 𝗯𝗼𝗸𝘂𝘁𝗼 or

choose choice: 𝗸𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗼 or 𝗯𝗼𝗸𝘂𝘁𝗼 or ...𝗲𝗻𝗱 :3