𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"why did you do it," you glared at kuroo and bokuto.

"it wasn't our plan..." bokuto spewed lies out of his mouth.

it wasn't everyday that y/n would boss the boys around or somewhat dominate them. she stood tall above them as they both sat on chairs back to back.

"you're lying!" you yelled as akaashi held you in his arms.

"it's okay, y/n..." he whispered into your ear. you looked up at him with gloomy eyes.

"thank you," you said as you cupped his face.

"akaashi..." bokuto growled every time akaashi got closer to your face.

"you're a traitor!" kuroo yelled as he threw his zip-tied hands in the air due to frustration and revenge.

"he's doing the right thing," you slapped kuroo.

"hey!-" bokuto yelled until you slapped him. "he's just trying to manipulate you!"

was he right? maybe. was he wrong? maybe. i guess we'll never know.

"just like how you did!" you gaslighted them. "just like how you killed tendō... kenma... took me away from aizawa... stripped my freedom away... took away my life... away from my family-"

"yeah yeah... we get it! we ruined your fucking life," kuroo grumbled as his head was down. "but... we did it all for you!" he shot his head up with tears falling out the brims of his eyes.

the view was great for you. although, you turned around to see akaashi with a pan raised to your head and he began to repeatedly bang your head.

he hoped you'd lose your memory...

akaashi untied kuroo and bokuto. they sighed with relief and bent to your level.

"you hit her too damn hard..." bokuto rubbed your forehead. kuroo gently kissed your forehead as he carried you back to the room.

"how come akaashi got to be the good guy~" bokuto babied.

"because he's new," kuroo patted bokuto's head.