07

chased" unexpected text "

chased
" unexpected text "

the thought of not only a random woman, a random stranger that i never recalled ever meeting, entered my house and then disappeared out of sight. it was tragic. i also couldn't get the fact that the body and everything about this case of my best friend was actually reality.

i got back home from after meeting nico from his work place. i meet him there every time i get the chance to so that i get to know him more better. he was a good man, although his fingers scared me to death, i told myself it wasn't a big deal and not to make a big deal about it.

i sat down on the couch, now on my phone in the light of the living room. it was quiet, rather, much too quiet. it felt as if someone was there, but it felt comfortable in the area that i did nothing but just sit there and scroll through my youtube home page. everything was now different. it wasn't that k-pop obsessed fan videos anymore. more like a creepy vibe to it displaying ghosts and scary monsters that pop up from your bed.

but then i got a notification which distracted me. mia.

MIA<3 ^

< Juno Kim.

mia? is it really you? >

< JUNO KIM.

mia... u're dead? aren't you dead? >

< YOU'RE joking. i was always here, juno. right beside you.

stop. stop it >
who the fuck is this? answer me! i'm done playing games. ANSWER ME!

< Anyways, maybe we'll meet NEXT time.
i have to go. have fun! :)

WHAT DO YOU MEAN NEXT TIME? >
Read
HEY! ANSWET ME! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS? >
HELLO? HELO? MIA?
shit
Delivered

this wasn't mia. this wasn't mia at all. i didn't know how much of a scaredy cat i can be. i'm so weak, i thought as i put down my phone on the coffee table. the note. the note staring right across from me is laying right next to my phone. i was still a little afraid of what happened so suddenly to me when that women came knocking at my door but i decided to pick up the note anyway. "Cramped Seoul Subway 696" was written on the paper, now a little different. a bit dirty like i've taken it with me from the visit to nico's work place.

nothing can stop me now.

i ran through the cold, misty rain as fast as i can, air mixed with acidic water we call rain, splattered all over my face as i made my way to the subway station.

empty. the place was empty. of course.

i reached the station and obviously, no one was there. just me, myself, and the breezy wind covering every single corner of the subway, cold and dry.

or so i thought...

"i. found. you." the voice echoed after each step i take, the voice so familiar, stopping to catch their breath after each and every word they spoke.

this wasn't a good idea after all. i thought, biting my lip in hope of either calming me down or being quiet before something terrible happens. yes, it wasn't a good idea but i feel like it was worth a try to investigate, myself.

to me, nothing mattered anymore. like i was just searching for the one thing i struggled to keep in me for the longest time. who is that man? that crooked, nasty, and any other synonyms for bad man. crooked fingers was a psycho and still is.