05

chased" my mother? "

chased
" my mother? "

i wake up from the most head aching dream i ever had. for the first time in my life i have seen my mother. she was so- beautiful. my mind was out of thought, my brain hurting even more the second i think about it. this is a sign. my mom is still alive.

during the cold december-like breeze, i rush outside of my house in my pajamas and ran through the nearest park near my area. it's always the park where i find comfort and memories of a loved one. the one who made me feel loved, so loved that i'm still thinking about him til this day.

but my mom? she was not here. she was never here.

now finding the swings of the park, i let out all of my stress that crowded my mind. i sat down and started swaying my feet up and down for the ride to swing me.

even if i cry out my tears nothing would happen. it would just pain me more and more to reach a never ending limit. tears don't run out.

it got a bit windy and that scared me a lot. my father told me to never go out alone like this, but i just wanted comfort. i wanted my dad back.

as the windy weather steadily died down, i can hear the bushes still rumbling as if the wind hasn't stopped. of course, i decided to go and check on it as i was a really curious girl.

stepping one foot after the other, i peak over the bushes and found nothing but their thorny branches and their rough leaves, but as i turn around, i found a tall figure huddling over me. i looked up to see his face. nico. it was just nico.

"hey nico." i settled in, feeling a little spark of comfort soothing in as the new friend smiled back at me. "hi juno. i see you're looking at the bushes."

"yeah. how do you know i'm here?" i questioned. he was oddly quiet. more quiet than before. "i-i was just on my way to the supermarket for work and i found you on the swings. so, here i am now!" he stretched out his hands and looked around, looking as if he held the whole world in his arms.

"well, i'll get going now. bye juno!" he waved me a goodbye, leaving me and myself left alone at the swings again.

i was still thinking about this morning where i found out what my mother looked like. she had dark brown hair just like mine, medium plumped lips, hazel colored eyes, and a nose as perfect as mine. she was perfect but i don't know what happened.

plopping back down on the swings, i sigh, running my hands up the chains that held the swings to hang on the metal poll. the more i think about her, the more my head had an aching sensation.

little did i know, i was being watched but i felt nothing, i saw nothing, i heard nothing, nothing but the wind blowing in my face as i swing myself away.

nico peaking from behind the slides as he sees the way i swing freely. "just like your mother. as stupidly beautiful. i found you."