A Sequel to the Sequel

Nine years later
The Marauders:Age 18
Fart-Nut-Arsey:Age 26

The HACS Marauders are now loyal  advisors to Queen Fart-Nut-Arsey, the High Queen of Fandomland.After seven hard years of campaigning,Fart-Nut-Arsey has finally seized the throne with help from her devious followers and advisors.She has proved to be an excellent queen.It isn't easy for her,ruling over chaotic characters who are always fighting,not to mention her even more chaotic subjects.

This is an exclusive interview with the Marauders and the Queen.Please give applause to

Queen Fart-Nut-Arsey of Fandomland

Part One
The Marauders' Live Stream on Channel Demigod ,Channel Fruit Bat,Channel Book of Dragons,Channel HellNay ,Channel HACS Marauders Livestreaming  on TV.

Interviewer:So,young women,what do you say on Queen Fart-Nut-Arsey's coronation?
Amadora: Thank God we were there to help her.Her dress wasn't the right colour,poor thing.
Interviewer: Uh,Alyssa,Luna?What do you say?
(Chloe:       Naturally,everyone ignores me)
Alyssa:        *Yanks on Luna's hair* Yeah-*tug* thankfully-*wrench*-we were *grope* there-
Luna:            *Punches Alyssa* Hey-* thrash* that's not - *kick* fair-
Interviewer: Excuse me,ladies-
Chloe            :Oh,they're not ladies.They're evil young men.
Interviewer :We're streaming on TV,perhaps another time,Alyssa,Luna?
Amadora: Alyssa,Luna,calm down!Sorry,sire,this happens a lot.
Alyssa          :Never *bite* apologise- *Whack* Ama.How many times do I have to tell you?
Luna            : For *throw* once I agree.

*Sudden flickering of screen*

Interviewer: I apologise,audience.We had some technical errors due to these two people.
Alyssa           :  Okay,you were talking about her coronation?It was awesome.Keefe did help us,so mechanical spiders were EVERYWHERE AND I MEAN EVERYWHERE.Ahh,such bliss.The coronation dude,Grunt Almighty,UGH UGH,was screaming.
Luna             : I swear,that was the best moment of my life.
Ama               : Her dress was so PRETTY!It was sparkly with little jewels.Naturally,I designed it,but I'm totally humble so I won't mention that.Chloe?
Chloe            : I hated every second of it.
Interviewer: Why?
Chloe            : For starters,the cake sucked--
Luna              : I made it.With Alyssa.
Chloe            : Then her dress made her trip--
Ama               :It was PERFECT!
Chloe             :And then the Queen's crown wasn't delivered on time and when it did,it turned out to be a pizza--
Alyssa            : I ordered for that.
Chloe              : And then the worst part was,there weren't enough seats.Queen Mala and Dagur and Heather had to stand the whole while.
Luna                :But I specifically arranged seats for them!
*Distinct babble*
Interviewer:     Settle down!Okay,let's change the subject.Please describe Queen Fart-Nut-Arsey.
Amadora:           She is but a beautifully fair queen,with eyes like pools of pee and hair that smells like fish--
Luna,Alyssa,Chloe:  Shut up,Ama.

Interviewer: This is the end of our show,please continue watching Channel HACS Marauders for the upcoming movie,How To Train Your Dragon.For those of you who are watching Channel Demigod or Channel Fruit Bat,please change to another channel as there will be a maintenance in the Fandom Channels Corp,which will affect those two channels.Channel Book of Dragons will be showing and exclusive interview with Luna Cahill and Alyssa Phoenix on dragons soon.Channel Hellnay is going to have a short Channel Break.
Thank you for watching!

*Scuffle breaks out in background*