A typed version PAGE ONE

A friend told me she couldn't read it,so I'll just TRY to type it here

                                        The Wonderful story of Fart-Nut-Arsey  
Page One

Once upon a time,there was a girl who had a lovely name,but was seriously ADHD and so she changed her name to fart-nuts and arsey and she forced everyone to call her Fart-Nut-Arsey and then DIED! VERY HAPPILY! COZ NO ONE WON THE QUIDDITCH CUP AND COZ VIKTOR KRUM SNOGHED RON! THEN I FARTED AND PROFESSOR TRELAWNEY LICKED HER ARSE AND SNOGGED A CRYSTAL BALL AND BELLATRIX LESTRANGE FLEW AROUND AIMLESSLY AND SHE KILLED THE QUAFFLE AND THE QUAFFLE SNOGGED A BLUDGER AND THE BLUDGER KILLED THE QUAFFLE AND THE SNITCH KILLED THE BLUDGER.AND THEN MADAM HOOCH KILLED THE SNITCH AND DUMBLEDORE KILLED MADAM HOOCH.Hissssssssss.IQ question: Who kills Dumbledore?
Answer: No One!Then Dumbledore went and renamed himself Dumby Dumbledore but he still didn't like it so he went amd found Fart-Nut-Arsey amd she named him Dumby Dumby.Dumbledore wasn't happy with this name so he murdered Fart-Nut-Arsey.Then she came back to life amd murdered Mcgonagall,who had just entered the damp dungeon.Dumbledore sobbed over her body and promptly Farted.Very loudly.But he wanted a better effect so he pointed his wand to his arse and did the Sonorus thing.Them he farted and this time it was so loud that McGonagall came back to LIFE!

18