Plans

C- Colby
S- Sam
B- Brennen

Group chat:brennen/colby

B:Hey colby

C:Oh hey man,what's up

B:I was wondering if you wanted to hang out somewhere today

C:Sorry I already asked sam if he wanted to go out to eat with me...But you can come

B:No I'm good you guys can have your time

C:You sure? He wouldn't mind

B:I'm sure,but ill see you like tomorrow or something

C:Yea maybe,talk 2 u later

B:k...

(Colby stops texting brennen)

"Ready?" Colby said getting up from sam's bed,"Yep" sam replied with a smile making Colby smile too,They got to the café and as colby ordered the food brennen texted sam.

B:Hey sammmn

S:Oh hey brennen! Wyd?

B:Nothing,Hby?

S:Hanging out with colby

B:Y'all hang out alot

S:Yep...A little too much 😂

B:Ok cut the crap,Stop stealing colby from me

S:What?

B:Don't act fucking dumb stay away from him!

S:No,He's my best friend and plus...we can agree he likes me more than you

B:STAY AWAY FROM HIM OR YOU'LL REGRET IT

S:Whatever brennen 🙄.

"I got the food!" Colby said,"What's wrong" He added as he sat down,"Oh nothing!" Sam lied but colby knew something wasn't right,"If you say so!" He said.

(After and a few hours later)

"Imma go to the store,Wanna come?" Colby said,"Sure!" Sam replied with a smile like earlier. When they got to the store colby and sam spilt up because Sam got distracted until he saw Brennen,He look at him and they locked eyes. Brennen smirked and walked away,Sam went to find colby but then saw him talking to brennen which was weird because he had just saw him but he didn't think anything of it. He went over to them and colby said,"There you are,I was looking for you but then I ran into brennen" "Yea...." Sam said looking at brennen with a death stare. "Colby I was wondering....are you busy later tonight?" Brennen said weirdly,Colby noticing sam and brennen giving each other death stares,"Are you guys okay? Are y'all having a staring contest" Colby said laughing and sam fake laughing,"And I told you already,I'm hanging out with sam all day so like I said maybe another day" Colby said,Brennen rolling his eyes then walking away....

"What's his problem? "

I'm encouraging myself to write a drama story so if you liked this vote and I'll keep making other parts, Idk but....Thanks for reading my story it's kinda short but,Yea this is gonna get really crazy....