ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ...

The next morning

"Hey Sam....um I was ask if you actually wanted to tell me so-" "I don't have anything to say! Brennen was just being crazy or something" Sam said cutting Colby off still pissed off from what happened last night. Colby then started setting up for the party as for Sam he took a shower.

20 minutes later

Sam walked downstairs and started to help set up,"Colby I said no alcohol!" Sam says "I know but it's not a party without getting a lil tipsy, you know" Colby said and Sam rolling his eyes "Dont get too drunk like last time you almost caused a fight" Sam said "I wasn't the one who threatened someone's friend" Colby said as he finished setting up. "Now we wait, imma be upstairs" Sam says "Wait" Colby says "Huh?" Sam asks "Nevermind" Colby says "Okay" Sam then walked to his room. Colby then heard a knock at the door,Not knowing who it was he then saw a text on his phone from brennen and opened the door.

"You do know the party starts later right?" Colby says "I knew I just wanted to see you" Brennen says in a weird tone "Brennen I'm fine" Colby says "Ok- woah who helped you set up all that" Brennen says staring at the decoration and stuff "obviously sam did, I wouldn't be able to do all this by myself" Colby says "mhm" brennen says "Well I'll see you later" brennen adds "Okay, see ya" Colby says as brennen left but Sam heard the conversation. "this is gonna be one hell of a night" Sam said.

Hours later
(8:30)

Colby heard a knock at the door and he immediately got up and opened the door,"WASSUP BRUVASSSS" Corey shouts and Sam walks down the stairs, Corey hugged Sam and Colby, soon Jake and Tara walked through the door. Jake and Tara went to go sit on the love sac, while the others went to the kitchen "this decoration is fire! y'all did a good job" Corey said "I agree" Colby said "I'll be back imma go order the pizza and stuff" Sam says and Colby nods, soon there was another knock. Colby opened the door, it was brennen "hey man" Colby says "hey, looks like some people already came" brennen said "yep" Colby says walking back to the kitchen. Brennen then pulled out his phone:
-----------------------------------------------------------
B: are you here yet?

A: not yet I had to pick up katrina

B: oh, but im here so just text me and we can get started on our plan

A: alright, see ya there
-----------------------------------------------------------
Brennen then heard someone walking down the stairs, it was sam. They basically ignored each other....

5 minutes later

There was a knock on the door and it was about to get hectic (h-eh-tic) amber and kat walked through the door and as kat trailed off, brennen and amber started talking. "So what's your plan about?" Amber says "I want colby to pay attention to me more instead of blondie over there" Brennen says and amber nods "what are you gonna do?" Amber acts "you'll see" brennen says walking over to the others.

15 minutes later

"Yes the food it's here!" Sam says "finally it took like 5 years" Jake says joking and everyone laughs, Sam came back with pizza, sodas and other food. "Oh we're missing something" Colby says "what?" Sam says confused "WHITECLAWWW BABYYY!" Colby says and everyone laughs again, "Alcohol always make a good party" Jake said"well of course you would say that, Jake" Sam said. After some shots and stuff Colby went upstairs to do whatever and all who was left in the kitchen was Brennen,Sam,Amber and kat. Jake,Tara and Corey was in the living room telling jokes and stuff.

"Amber have a drink with me~" Kat says flat out drunk "Kat I would but I have to drive you home tonight" Amber says as she continued to talk to Brennen.

THIS ISN'T A COMPLETE PART! IM GONNA EDIT IT SOON BUT I JUST WANNA GIVE YALL A CHAPTER SINCE ITS BEEN LIKE A YEAR! LOVE YOU BITCHESSS <3

(Someone please give me ideas on how to keep this ongoing)