Jealous

Sam and Colby returned home and unpacked everything and put it away,"Sam are you okay? You've been acting weird" Colby finally says "I'm fine I've just had a lot on my mind" Sam lied,Colby trying to figure out if he's telling the truth. "Sam I could see it on your face your lying,What's wrong you can tell me anything!" Colby says then there was a knock on their door.

(Btw katrina and sam aren't a couple)

"That's probably katrina" Sam said "You called kat over here" Colby said "No but that's the only person that could be at the door because she comes over almost everyday" Sam said,Colby agreeing. Sam opened the door and saw kat standing there,Kat hugged sam,"Hey sammy!" Kat said "Katrina you know I told you not to call me that!" Sam said,"Someone's not in a happy mood" Katrina said.

"Hey kat" Colby said "Do you guys ever be away from each other?" Kat said "Do you ever not have an attitude" Sam said getting annoyed. Colby sighed knowing it's gonna be a living hell because this happens almost every day,"Anyways SAM what are you doing later,wanna you know...go out-" "How many times do I have to tell you,No I don't wanna hang out and we aren't dating I told you this!" Sam said cutting katrina off "Your such a pain in the ass" She said while a ding went off of someone's phone.

Colby grabbed his phone from his pocket and saw a text from a groupchat with brennen & amber:
---------------------------------------------------------
B: Hey amber,wanna come to the bar with me and colby later tonight?

C: Very funny Brennen you know I'm busy, Nice joke

A: That sounds fun,Of course I'll join

B: Colby don't worry I'll buy your drinks 😉

C: Wtf brennen!

B: What? Oh and be ready by 10

C: I'm not going

B: We will see about that

C: Brennen I'm serious im not fucking going (Seen)
--------------------------------------------------------
Kat pushed sam and colby got up,"What? You gonna push me" Kat said smirking. Colby laughed then pushes Kat, making her fall,She was silent then "Oh and you can leave,He doesn't want you" Colby said while katrina got up. She went to slap colby but he caught her hand,"Don't try it" Colby said while he pushed katrina out the door and slammed the door on her face, turning to Sam.

"You okay?" Colby asked,"I'm fine" Sam said but colby knew he was lying once again."You know you don't have t-" "I SAID IM FINE" Sam yelled "Okay" Colby said with a low tone as sam walked away from him.

(A few hours later,At 9:30)

Sam was trying to calm down by listening to music but it wasn't working,He was so stressed because today has been so wild and crazy he was just so over it. He thought about earlier when katrina was over,He thought everything was finally gonna be okay but kat has the same attitude everyday and he was just so annoyed,Then he started thinking when he saw Brennen. He then realized something isn't right but he couldn't figure out what,He then felt bad for yelling at colby so he went to apologize. He opened his door and then went to colby's room to say sorry but colby wasn't there so he went downstairs,No one was there too then sam started to get confused so he called colby. "Hello?" Colby answered "Colby,I'm sorry for yelling at your earlier but where are you?" Sam said,"It's fine I knew you were probably stressed and I'm with brennen and amber,At the bar" Colby said "Oh...well I'll see you when you get back" Sam said "Okay,Bye sa-",Sam hung up.

Sam was even more stressed and sad now because colby had left him but little did sam know

He was a little jealous....