Welcome

Hello! Welcome to my story, I'm so glad you're here! Thank you so much for giving my story a chance

Hello! Welcome to my story, I'm so glad you're here! Thank you so much for giving my story a chance. Trust me, you'll love this book.

ORDER
THE RULES OF DIANA (1)
THE RULES OF REID (2)
THE RULES OF SELINA (3)
THE RULES OF LORENZO (4)
THE RULES OF SERAFINA (5)

SYNOPSIS

Diana Kingsley is a name that sends shivers down the body. Considered the most attractive student at Golden Gates Academy, One of the most prestigious schools in New York by her peers. The girls wanted to live her life while the boys wanted her to be in theirs. With her success of getting into Harvard Law School, her future is bright and prosperous.

It's no secret Reid Maxwell doesn't come from a strong background. With a dead parent and 3 years of jail experience, his life was like no other. But with the Dean of admissions being a family friend, getting accepted into the number one private academy in New York, wasn't hard.

There he meets the Queen of the academy. See what happens as Reid breaks Diana's walls, despite dealing with her insults and pride.

COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. Cocoaxchanel does not give any person for any part of this work or any of it's contents to be reproduced, copied, modified. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events, locales, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

Copyright by Cocoaxchanel

FAQ

How often do you update?
I update once or twice every week. Unfortunately, I am a student athlete so most days I get back at 7 or 8 but when I have free time, I am always writing.

Will there be a sequel for this book?
I would love to create a sequel but only time will tell!

Is this book mature?
If you are under the age of 18, I suggest you stop and leave. This book has sexual chapters, violence, mature use of words, etc.

CAST
THE POPULAR MEAN GIRL

CASTTHE POPULAR MEAN GIRL