Chapter Nine

CHAPTER NINE
THE RULES OF DIANA
NEW YORK, UNITED STATES

CHAPTER NINETHE RULES OF DIANANEW YORK, UNITED STATES

"I've talked to your principal, Mr. Wilson and he doesn't think it's necessary to expel you," Elvis assured, rubbing his temples due to stress. "But he has advised you to take anger management classes. I brought you to this school to better yourself not to continue your old ways. I'll figure out if there's a meeting soon nearby,"

Reid hadn't said a word and instead diverted his attention to his sketches. His grandfather sighed, and walked out of his bedroom, leaving him alone. Since he couldn't express his feelings verbally, he was expressing his feelings with his artwork. Every pencil stroke represented his emotions. The thicker the stroke, the angrier he was. Diana had manipulated everyone that he was some aggressive person who had mental issues and if he had reacted, he would be the bad guy.

"How can we fuck up Diana?" Jasmine asked, walking inside his room and eating from a cart of ice cream. He turned to her, narrowing his eyes. "How the fuck did you get inside my house?"

"Your grandfather let me in,"

Reid nodded, soon continuing to draw and the girl soon frowned. "What the fuck? Are you just gonna ignore me?"

He sighed, placing his pencil down and facing Jasmine who only sat on the bed. "What are you doing here?"

"It's Saturday and I'm your best friend. Of  course, I'd be here," She playfully shrugged, earning a small smile from the maxwell.

"Give me this," He grabbed the ice cream and she flipped him off. "Now, we need to brainstorm idea's on how to take down Diana. There a beach bonfire later today and I heard she is gonna be there,"

Reid ate a spoon of ice cream, as he rubbed the back of his neck. Jasmine smiled, grabbing one of his pillows and adjusting it behind her back. "I was thinking I could we could put some molly in her drink and witness the bitch acting like a fool. then we'd put it on youtube for the world to see,"

"You're fucking crazy. That would never work and besides I already have something. When I went to that fucking charity ball, I caught Diana masturbating in her room on camera,"

Jasmine's eyes widened and her lips parted. "You're fucking lying. This is perfect. We can release it to the whole school, but only in front of her so we see her reaction,"

Reid shook his head. "Jas, I've already been to juvie once. I'm not going again,"

"You won't go to juvie again. Besides, remember all the shit she said about you? Wouldn't it be nice to get back at her, just once?" She asked, raising her right eyebrow. Now, that he was thinking about it, Jasmine was right. Diana had treated him like shit ever since she came and it was finally time for her to receive her karma.

"Grab your swimsuit, we're going to the beach,"