Chapter Ten

CHAPTER TEN
THE RULES OF DIANA
NEW YORK, UNITED STATES

Reid lifted Diana to the sink, while she leaned her head against the mirror

Reid lifted Diana to the sink, while she leaned her head against the mirror. His lips attacked her neck, and Diana felt her body glow with ecstasy. Whenever she was with Reid, every problem managed to disappear. The way their bodies danced under the dim light, was enough to make them both crave more. The queen arched her back, releasing an involuntary moan. His right hand moved further down, cupping her covered pussy.

"Oh god," She whispered while Reid backed up, breathing heavily. He mumbled one sentence, as her eyes traveled to the bulge in his pants.

"Kneel for me, Diana,"

A normal had never given The Queen an order, this was legendary. She hesitated before slowly lowering herself to the floor, her green eyes refusing to move from The Maxwell. For the first time, The Queen of golden skies academy was kneeling for a man, especially one that wasn't The King.

Hearing her heartbeat against her ribcage, Diana slowly pulled down his trunks and it wasn't long until his erection sprung out. Her eyes glanced down towards it, the crown throbbing purple with veins, and a drop of precum fell to the floor. Her small hand wrapped around it, while he watched.

"Come on," He said. "You know what to do. Be a good girl and make me cum,"

Her eyes glistened before she kissed the top, eyes still on him while he tensed. Soon her lips wrapped themselves around his tip, her dark eyes still trapping him. Her warm saliva instantly surrounded him, as he released many sounds of pleasure.

"Oh fuck," Be whispered under his breath and her hands trailed down to his ballsack before messaging them. He bit his lip, laying his head back as he looked up at the ceiling. She soon opened her lips and slowly shoved him down her throat. Her head bobbed, her eyes rolling back.

she groaned, one hand on the back of her head, his other hand just below his side. His fingers began to dig into her skull, as he pushed her father down. Diana slurped and massaged his balls, with one hand while she pushed her hair out of her face.

"God, you look so fucking hit with my cock in your mouth," Reid grunted, placing both hands on the back of her head, pushing his thick cock further in. She began tearing up as his movements increased, but it was turning both of them on.

Soon , enough her jaw was beginning to ache from the cock that had been ramming into her mouth over and over again but Reid wasn't stopping any time soon.

"Keep that mouth open when I'm fucking it," he gave her a second to breathe before shoving his cock inside her mouth again. She placed her hands on his thighs before going father down, taking his entire cock inside of her mouth, his eyes rolling back in euphoria.

She soon separated from his member, and buckets of spit rolled down her chin and his cock. The two both panting as she looked up at him, her mouth forming an 'o', trying to get in as much air as possible. She soon wrapped her mouth around him again, as his hand balled into a fist in her hair, controlling her movements.