01

Jeno laid his head on top of his shirtless boyfriends chest, it was the moments like this where he often felt the happiest. The love of his life was laying under him playing with his hair and he was holding him close but something was missing. The young male didn't understand what it was but once he figured it out he wouldn't let the euphoric feeling go. The cool air from the night seeped into the bedroom through the open window and with it came the moonlight. The light danced around on jaemin's bare belly and ghosted over his lips until it landed on his face.

Jeno took a breath and smiled happily so this was love. This was everything he could ever want in life yet he felt like something so drastic was missing. But enough of that feeling, jeno thought to himself as he rolled onto his side and checked his phone. It read 12;31 am he threw his phone onto the ground and turned over closing his eyes.

The next morning jeno was woken up to a pleasent surprise his boyfriend was holding his breakfast and smiling. "you slept in jeno...' he sat the plate down and went to go change. Jeno hummed while eating and checked his phone. 30 missed calls and over 100 messages, his mother knew where he was so this must've been his dad.

Jeno rolled his eyes and walked over to his closet. Today was s short day so he was going to just throw on sweats snd a hoodie. "Jeno i'll start the car!!" Jaemin yelled from the living room. "Okay give me twenty!!" Jeno replied as he grabbed his clothes and hopped in the shower.

Twenty minutes had flew by and jeno was putting on his cologne and checking his bookbag. "Alright" he whispered and grabbed his airpods running to the passengers side of the car while jaemin turned up his new favorite song by megan the stallion.

Once at school the two boys immediately got flocked by their friends haechan,mark,chenle and jisung. "Good morning Nomin!!!" Haechan yelled as he clung onto mark. Jeno chuckled and jaemin rolled his eyes as they all sat down. "We're getting a couple of new students today. One of them has our whole course." Chenle gossiped with haechan and jaemin. And thats how the morning went.

Jeno didn't know how but it was already lunch hour and he could go home after lunch or before and  it was Friday. The 127 boys would be throwing a kickback and jeno planned on going. His elder brother Jaehyun let him know about it a week in advance so he could dress to impress and boy was he ready. "Yahh jeno are you listening to me?" Jaemin groaned as he snapped at his boyfriend.

"Oh im sorry jaemin i zoned out forgive me?" Jaemin rolled his eyes and leaned against jeno. "You're hopeless do you want to go home now with everyone else?" Jeno nodded and grabbed his boyfriend's hand while leaving the building. "Jun-ah come on!" A voice rang through the air and both jeno and jaemin turned to look at the owner.

A new boy? He. was dressed in an oversized black shirt with a bone shaped sunflower on it and he also had on a plaid skirt with a pair of white and black leg warmers along with heavy eyeliner and some big spiky boots. "Renjun you have to come with me i have to talk to Minghao about staying home from the party!" The elder huffed and ruffled the smaller boys hair. "I'll go I'll go !" The boy look scared at the name that was mentioned and jeno thought to remember it.

Once out of the school both jeno and jaemin laughed as they exhaled. "He was hot!!" Jaemin groaned and leaned back in his seat. Jeno nodded and turned the cold air on fanning himself. "I agree!!" He smirked and started to put Jaemin's address into the gps.

An hour had passed and the couple were enjoying a shower together when jaemin's mom banged on his bathroom door. "Open up open up jaemin jeno better not be fucking in here!!!" They panicked and quickly hid evidence of jeno being in the bathroom while hiding jeno in the bathroom towel closet behind two baskets of towels.

"Mom im showering!!" Jaemin yelled as his mother jingled the handle and continued to yell while he quickly finished his shower. "Jaemin i heard about what's happening tonight you're not going. Alexa is back in town and you'll be taking her on a date." He opened his mouth to protest but bit his tongue. "Yes mother" his heart dropped and he walked his mother out of the apartment.

"Jaemin-" the boy teared up and stared at his boyfriend. "Y-you told me you told her about us?" Jeno glared at jaemin who reached out for his boyfriend. "Jae..... I'm sorry but your mom is just.... and you lied to me." He shook his head and grabbed his bags. "Lets go to the party separate and for the rest of the weekend i want some space."

Jeno walked out of jaemins house and went straight to his elder brothers johnny house to see him making out with Jaehyun. "Gross!" He huffed and went to the spare bedroom in his elder brothers apartment. "Im wearing some of your clothes. " jeno yelled as he went through Johnny's closet.

A few hours passed and jaehyun, johnny and jeno all loaded into the car and made their way to Minghao's house. The ride was quite relaxing and everyone seemed to be in the best mood. Once they arrived at minghao's they all helped him set up while drinking and smoking.

The party was going great nobody was fighting everyone was vibing and dancing the weekend versions of themselves taking over. But then jeno felt a pair of lips press against his own. "God you're so hot!" The male under him groaned and pressed more sloppy kisses on his neck and lips. Jeno to far out of it returned the kisses and even rubbed against the smaller.

"Lets take this upstairs?" The small male dragged jeno from the party and upstairs to an empty room and immediately stripped himself and jeno. Jeno only nodded and placed rough kisses down the smaller's spine. The night was filled with passionate sex and once the two men couldn't take it anymore they climaxed.

"Fuck jaemin baby... that was some of the best sex we've ever had." Jeno wrapped his arms around the smaller male who was to fucked out to care. The night soon came to an end and the male woke up first. "Oh my god what have i done?"