03

Renjun looked at his grandmother and rolled his eyes. "And you're still alive..." he mumbled and stomped  upstairs followed by his brothers. "Tch what did he say?" His grandmother yelled after him. "He didn't say anything Diana." His mother giggled over his tea while his husbands mother looked at him in disgust. "Of course you'll lie for him." She rolled her eyes and stood at the table.

"How long till my son is home?" Seungho looked up from his tea and sighed. "Well if it's 6:30 be should be home at 7:00." Seungho finished his drink and quickly went to wash it out. "Yah stay out of my room jackass!!" Renjun yelled while Xiaojun only laughed.

"Language!!" Seungho yelled upstairs before turning around and going back to his pot on the stove. Nobody said anything to the cranky woman who sat in the livingroom mumbling about everything and once Renjun came downstairs it was a wrap. "You're a boy act like it why are you wearing a dress??" Renjun bit his lip and looked at his grandmother.

"I'm sorry i feel pretty in this." She looked at Renjun a face full of disgust and almost laughed. "You're wearing a dress and you're into wigs? Why do you like those things and you're a male..... A boy who wears my son's last name." The old woman stood up and grabbed Renjun by the collar.

"My son is ashamed of you. That's why he is never home.." Renjun cried silently as he and his grandmother were alone together. "Yah grandmothe- mom!!!" Jun yelled from the doorway. Seungho  ran in and stared at a crying Renjun being scolded.

"You're a disgrace i told my son to stop having children with that freak of a being you call a mother!!! Now he's bored and cheating on him and leaving you all behind!!! My son-"

A hand touched her shoulder and she jumped away from crying renjun. "Renjun.... Renjun" the crying boy looked up at his dad who was looking at his outfit. "I hate you" he pushed past his family and ran upstairs to his bedroom, locking the door he hid in the closet. The knocks on his door started off loud and frantic but after a while they slowed and only one person remained.

"It's me jun Renjun come out of the closet." He knocked against the door softly and then, sat down eventually listening to Renjun cry. "Come here Renjun" Jun called out and at first it was silent until renjun flew into Jun's arms. "Why is she picking on me??? " His voice cracked and he broke down in his brothers arms.

"Because she's a bitter bitch. Plus she ran off her own son's because she disapproved who they loved. Look at uncle bobby and b.i. She literally refuses to acknowledge how successful they are as rappers and don't get me started on mingi and keeho." Renjun stopped crying after a while and just closed his eyes.

"I don't mind her being angry at me because dad. Because that means she's not upset with mom." Jun sighed and rubbed Renjun's hair. "It is not your responsibility, you're still a child!" Seungho his mother spoke as he walked into the room. "That woman had been terrible since the beginning of time." The kids chuckle and seungho hugs them both.

After dinner Renjun went straight to his room. He went straight to his closet to find his outfit for school then climbed into bed, and stared at the ceiling until he dozed off.

The next morning Renjun woke up to the worst feeling ever and ran to throw up everything he ate the night before. The acid feeling climbing up his throat as he threw up everything he had consumed in the last 24 hours. "Renjun are you  okay honey?" His mom called from the hallway. "I don't know" Renjun cried as he dry heaved over the toilet.

"Alright I'll make you some tea." Renjun didn't say anything until he felt calm and relaxed. Then the sleepy boy brushed his teeth and did his morning routine. He looked at his crazy hair and smiled moving it around a bit. "Breakfast is ready and your tea Renjun baby!!" Seungho yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

Renjun's grandmother seen him as he walked downstairs and rolled her eyes. "Morning son" his father greeted from the table. "Renjun nodded and grabbed his tea and sat down next to jun. "I'll drive us to school mom." Jun mumbled as he finished his breakfast.

The three brothers stared at each others plates and sighed in unison. "Alright we have to go" xiaojun mumbled as he fixed his sweater and grabbed his bag. Renjun followed after throwing on his school bag which clashed with his outfit but he didn't care.

They left the kitchen and went to Jun's car. "Tch i forgot my keys" jun mumbled and towards the door. "I'll get them jun." Renjun exclaimed as he ran in. "He is Gay a freak just like the person you lay with at night you idiot!!! Look what he's wearing to school!! If he would've been my son I'd beat it out of him."

Renjun stood in the doorway and dropped the keys. "Renjun-" his father exclaimed as the small boy picked up the keys and ran off to jun. "go before dad comes!" He wiped his eyes and put his headphones in trying to steady his breathing.

Once at school Renjun hopped out the car and sat at a table crying softly. "Renjun?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's what Renjun wore to school and this is his schoolbag and bedroom.