05

Jeno stared at Jaemin and smirked as his boyfriend laid across him sweating and huffing. "I hate you Jeno!" The panting boy mumbled as he snuggled into Jeno's hold. "I love you more brat." He mumbled and wrapped his arms around the elder. "What do you want for breakfast?" Jeno asked as his boyfriend intertwined their hands. "I don't really care whatever you want to make."

Jeno nodded and went to make his boyfriend a bagel and some fruit. As he was making his way back to the room he heard a knock on the door. "Jeno who's here?" Jaemin asked while he grabbed his bowl. "Ahh I haven't checked yet." Jeno called over his shoulder while jogging up to the door.

"Oh hello Jeno ,where is jaemin??" Keeho stood at the door with his son on his hip. "Uhh uhm in the room." Keeho nodded and pushed past the taller, he sat soul on the couch with his phone and knocked on the door. "Get decent!!" He yelled and he  heard a gasp followed by jaemin quickly getting dressed.

"Hey Keeho what do i owe this visit?" The blonde asked while biting staring at his cousin.

Smack

"Omg! Why'd you smack him?" Jeno yelled as he ran over to his boyfriend who was lying on the floor. "You still don't know why im here?? How about i smack your other cheek?!" He rolled up his sleeves and glared at him. "I didn't do anything?" Jaemin mumbled and Keeho tried go to smack him again but was engulfed into Jeno's arms.

"Calm down momma bear.... Now what happened?" After a few minutes keeho relaxed and pushed jeno away from him. "Yoshida and his friends attacked Renjun!" Both Jaemin and Jeno stared in shock as Keeho showed them the pictures he had taken of Renjun while he slept. "He's pretty" Jeno mumbled earning a grunt from jaemin.

"I mean he's prettier in person plus he's got the sweetest-" jeno stared at the other and lifted an eyebrow. "So you've met him?" Jaemin smiled and stared wt the ground. "I might've hung out with him this weekend." Jaemin scratched his neck slightly and keeho noticed the energy shift.

"I didn't come here for this you need to call yoshida now!!" He sat down at the table next to Jaemin and jeno and tapped his fingers on the table. "I don't want to talk to him..." keeho looked up from his phone snd stared at Jaemin. "I don't give a-.. Soul cover your ears!" He looked at the boy on the couch who quickly covered his ears. "Yes mommy!!"

"Right I don't give a fuck Jaemin" Keeho was now dialing Yoshida's number for jaemin and pushing the phone in his face. "Hello honey!!!" Yoshida overly high voice rang through the phone. "Yoshida did you beat somebody up today?" The boys smile instantly turned into a frown. "Yah why does everyone keep talking about his ugly ass!!" Yoshida slammed his hands on the table.

"I don't know we think he's kinda cute." Jeno mumbled and leaned into Jaemin. "If you touch him again yoshida i cannot promise you anything good will come your way....." Jaemin's look was dark it wasn't him it was abnormal and it scared Yoshida abit. Jaemin smiled and hung up quickly. "As for you Jaemin I'll see you next weekend at the family dinner."

Three weeks later

"Renjun hun you've gotten bigger over the last few weeks." His mother mumbled as he looked at him. The smaller boy bit his lip and nodded walking out the front door. Tears welled up in his eyes as he walked into the cold winter air. Nothing but white powder snow covered his plane of view as he walked aimlessly.

"Hello, Injunnie!!"