Chapter One

[The Ubuyashiki Babysitter]

.

.

.

.

.

Chapter One

3rd POV

A girl with waist-length brown hair with brown eye's can be seen staring infront of the Ubuyashiki  household.

'I Know they are rich but...I DIDN'T KNOW THEY WE'RE THIS RICH-' 'I'm gonna get lost in this house...'
The girl thought.

"Y/n-san?" The girl snapped out of her daze and looked at who called for her,a woman with white hair that reaches to ber shoulders can be seen standing infront of the girl.

"Y-yes!?" The girl stutters,"My name is Ubuyashiki Amane,Follow me so we can talk without anybody watching or listening to us." The woman,Amane said as she gestured the girl to follow her.

The girl followed her inside and damn-,it was goddamn huge.they went inside a room and sat,"would you like some tea Y/n - san?" Amane asked the girl,Y/n.

"Y-yes pls,and Y-y/n is fine!" Y/n answered while stuttering,the woman chuckled at the girl's shyness.y/n then blushed due from embarrassment.

Amane poured tea on Y/n and Her cup,they drank the tea then they finally began to talk about what y/n came for.

"Y/n,if you want to be the babysitter of our family,we also want you as a bodyguard.sorry for asking to much,but can you please train and become a demon slayer and protect our children and the others from demon's."Amane asked

Y/n thought about it for a moment than nodded and said "sure,i guess i can become a demon slayer..." She said while petting yuki who is currently asleep on her lap.

"Well then,you're training starts tomorrow morning,you're trainer will be Sakonji Urokodaki on mount.sagiri,you will be training with his other student" Amane told Y/n,y/n just nodded.

"Now that it is settled,I'm going to give you a tour of the house and then you will be introduced to my children." Amane said.

You we're mostly excited and nervous,you are excited because yu get to meet the children and you are nervous that you have to become a demon slayer.

Amane than stood up,which you did the same."follow me."amane said,she showed you around and told you more about the demon slayer corps.

And finally,The time has finally come when y/n can finally get introduced to the kids and meet the father and then go train to be a demon slayer.

Amane opened the door to reveal 5 cute children

[Insert the five ubuyashiki children:]