Chapter Four

⚠⚠⚠
!Warning!

This chapter contains:
Swearing-
Cringe short battle's-
Lazy writing
Bad grammar
And wrong spelling
Typos

⚠⚠⚠

Chapter four.

3rd POV [lol-]

Six months passed by and she never made progress with the damn boulder,she was training and improving her skills,

Y/n can be seen practicing a unknown breathing style called Dream,she also wanted to try star breathing so she was practicing two breathing style's.

She was trying to perfect breath of dream first before perfecting the breath of star's.Breath of dream, Third form:Whirling Fantasy.

She was using a training dummy and imagined it as a demon.

[Dream breathing Third form:Whirling Fantasy.Info unlocked]

[Third form 'whirling fantasy']

[The practitioner immediately slashes their weapon outwards to strike at their opponent before following up with a quick 360° slash.]

She was also practicing full concentration breathing continuously,it was finally time to try and cut the boulder.

She went to where the boulder is placed and look at it,tanjiro was watching y/n but she can feel two other presence,no scratch that.she can feel thirteen presence.

She was feeling anxious now,she was also scared since she thought only urokodaki is the only one who lives in this mountain.

'What if i fail and they laugh at me?' 'Are they demons?!' 'AM I GONNA DIE!?' y/n was now panicking and was sweating.

She breathed in and out to calm herself which she succeeded and prepared to slice the boulder,she got in stance and with one slash.

The boulder was sliced in half horizontally

Y/n was shocked while tanjiro was amazed and kinda embarrassed that she sliced the Boulder in half before he did.

Y/n was jumping up and down yelling,'I DID IT' over and over again,"We should tell urokodaki-san about your success" Tanjiro said.

Y/n nodded and ran down the mountain with tanjiro trailing behind her,she was happy and proud of her self.

~At the spirit world~

"AYO- SHE JUST FLIPPIN CUT THAT BIG ASS BOULDER-"

"She might be more 'manlier' than you sabito"

"I'm betting that she will become a pillar one day"

"Yea- she could be the dream pillar"

"Isn't she also practicing breath of stars?so she will be the star pillar?"

"Oh yea- damn- she could use three breathing style's-"