Chapter Three

[The Ubuyashiki Babysitter]

[Chapter Three]

A/n: i made this chapter a little longer,enjoy!

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

3rd POV

Y/n was the first one to wake up and decided to make breakfast,after she finished making breakfast,coincidentally,the two boys already woke up and was now on the kitchen surprised.

"Don't just stand there,let's eat!" Y/n said,they all sat down and prayed,"itadakimasu!" They said simultaneously.

Tanjiro took a bite and was amazed at how good her cooking is,'so delicious' tanjiro thought,after they all finished eating.they went to training.

• at the top of the mountain •

Y/n and Urokodaki arrived at the top of the mountain for training,"Now,from here,go back down to the house at the foot of the mountain.this time,I'm not going to wait till daybreak!"Urokodaki said,disappearing into the fog.

Y/n looked at where he used to stood before in shock and disbelief thinking,'is this magic?!' Y/n thought that it is way to easy so there has to be something fishy going on.

And y/n was right,she sensed a lot of traps and was now currently making down the mountain,she did got hit my some rrocks,logs and fell from other traps,but the only thing she needs to do was pass the test.

Y/n didn't give up while running down the mountain dodging traps l over the place,and Atlas,she finally made it down the mountain,She opened the door of the hut and got greeted by yuki jumping onto her licking her face,y/n just smiled softly at yuki and said.

"Did i....passed the test?...",Urokodaki nodded,y/n then fell unconscious and slept.urokodaki picked her up and put her down on her futon to rest

" L/n Y/n,..i recognize you as my student." Urikodaki said before leaving her alone to rest,tanjiro was just on his break playing with yuki.

•Timeskip •

There are a few hundred members of the organization of the demon slaying corps. The organization isn't officially recognized by the government.but it has existed since days of old and still hunts demons today,however,the identity of the leader of the demom slaying corps....is still a mystery.

Demons.

Staple food: humans.they kill humans and eat them.

They have impressive physical skills and their wounds heal quickly.they can reconnect severed flesh and grow new limbs.some demons can change form.other possess strange powers.it is unclear when or where they first appeared.the only way to kill themis to expose them to sunlight or to cut their head off with a special sword.

The demon slaying corps fights demons face-to-face.they are humans so their wounds heal slowly and lost limbs never return.nonetheless,they fight demons in order to protect ordinary people.

"I am a trainer,just like it sounds i train swordsmen.there are many trainer's in different places,they use various training method's.to join the demon slaying corps,you must survive the final selection process held on Mt.Fujisane.whether or not you're eligable for the final selection is up to me,"