Chapter Two

[The Ubuyashiki Babysitter]

[Chapter Two]

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Y/n's POV [FINALLY]

I was getting my stuff ready before i go and venture to Mount.Sagiri,i heard a knock on the door so i went and opened it.

It revealed All 5 of the Ubuyashiki Children,I was surprised and confused on why they are here,do they want something from me?or do they want to play maybe?

I then asked "Hello,why are you guys here?",they we're silent until they hugged me and cried,i froze because i don't know what i did to make them cry.

I was saying some nice words to them to make them stop crying until nichika said " Nee-san we don't want you to go!" I was frozen and thought...'they see me as a older-sister figure?..'

I gently smiled at them before saying "Don't worry,i will come back,i promise.and we can play together when I'm not busy."

"I need to train  to become a demon slayer so i can protect the people i love and care about,it is my job as you're soon to be bodyguard and demon slayer."

"Don't be sad,I'll send you guys letters and chocolate while I'm gone.so don't cry." I finished,they just cried and hugged me.i just hugged back.

"So you promise you will come back safely and be with us?" Hinaki said,"We promise to be good kids while you're gone!"Kiriya said.

"Promise to not forget about us!" Kuina and Kanata Said.I nodded at them and wiped their tears and said,"I promise i wil come back."

"Let us help you get ready!" Kiriya said,"Sure!" I answered,'i wonder what my family is doing right now...' I thought.

•Meanwhile at the Philippines,[L/n] Household•

"Ne~ne~,nee-san has a lot of books,eww" B/n said."what's this?" B/n then opened the unknown drawer under Y/n's bed.

He found a food stash full of his favorite food tht say's 'Midnight Snacks [not for B/n]',B/n smirked and tok the food stash and ate it in his room,

• Back to the Ubuyashiki Household. •
3rd POV

After Y/n Finished Packing her stuff with the help of Hinaki,Nichika,kiriya,Kuina and Kanata.amane than walked inside her room and asked.

"Are you ready?, i already asked the kakushi's to make food for you while you are on the road,If you are finished go the kitchen because we have a surprise for you."

Y/n was curious about the surprise but didn't rush because if she did,she might forget important stuff and leave it here.

The Ubuyashiki children was playing with yuki since Y/n was already done packing the stuff she need's and was now packing ber clothes.

After she finished packing she went outside to go to the kitchen and see what the surprise is,when she arrived at the kitchen.

Amane gave her a hug and said "You we're only here for one day but we already treat you like a family,here have this." Amane then gave hikari a wisteria hairpin.