chapter 36

Ming and Yuseok, ran to their mother, who's cooking in the kitchen. Hearing their babies footsteps, Hoseok smiled in content. His both legs were hugged by his both babies, making him hard to focus on the cooking.

Yuseok,"Mother, mother,..."

Hoseok sighed, "Yuseokie, I almost finished cooking. Both of you go and wait, I'll come."

Ming, "Mother,..."

"Gu baby, take your brother and leave. Don't disturb while I'm cooking. Here, eat this fruit till I finish cooking."

Taehyung left to bring some firewood. He travels deep into the forest and bring fruits, vegetables and firewood. They sell the fruits to buy their daily needs in the market which locates far away. Hoseok sighed when his babies didn't left his legs.

"Guu baby, don't you listen to your mother?"

Ming, "Mother, there's a horse."

"A horse?"

Yuseok nods with a smile, "Mother, it looks so big and it's dressed."

Ming, "Mother, it looks like a soldiers horse."

Hoseok dropped the spoon, his heart started to beat fast. 'It can't be. Did they find me?' Hoseok started to panic, he's been hiding here for three years successfully not getting caught. Hoseok turned to his babies and crouched down, he hugged both of them and kissed their cheeks.

"Listen to me, go and lock yourself in the room. Don't come out till I call you."

Yuseok lips trembled, "Mother, I'm scared."

Ming, "Come seokie, let's listen to our mother."

Yuseok shakes his head and hugged his mother by his small hands, clinging to his mother's neck. Yuseok scared that something bad would happen to his mother, he started to sob. Hoseok heart breaks hearing his sobbing son, unlike Ming, Yuseok is a sensitive kid, so Hoseok took extra care of him. The thing he can't bear is watching his babies suffer. Hoseok hugged his son protective and scooped him from the floor, on the other hand, he holds hand with his daughter.

The horse cries made them to flinch, Hoseok can recognise the pain in it's cries. 'Maybe, it's suffering. It needs help' Hoseok decided to look at the crying horse. Yuseok clinging to his mother as he's nearing the horse.

Yuseok, "Mother, do..don't go.."

Hoseok pats his son's back and smiled, "Yuseokie, I think that horse is in pain . Mother will go and check it. You've to be a good boy and stay with your sister."

Yuseok, "No, mother. Don't go. Please...I'm scared."

Ming, "Seokie, don't be cruel. Didn't you heard that mother said the horse is in pain. We must help someone in need."

Hoseok smiled proudly at his daughter, he kissed her cheeks and closed the door. Hoseok took a deep sigh and approached the horse which was standing behind a tree, it legs were struck into the trap that Taehyung sets for predatory animals. Hoseok felt so bad for the horse and ran to it.

"Oh you poor baby , I'm sorry, I'll free you."

As soon as Hoseok removed the trap, the horse attacked him making him to fall on the ground. Hoseok sighed in relief when the horse licked his cheeks, he giggled and pats the horse head.

"You want to thank me, aren't you a good boy? Did you got lost here? Oh, you poor thing, do you want something to eat? Wait, I'll bring some..."

The horse didn't let Hoseok to get away. Hoseok sighed at the clingy horse.