chapter 13

Yoongi opened his eyes and looked around. He frowned looking at his surroundings. He remembered moving his bed to window. He immediately sits and crawled to the window. He placed his hands to support his face and smiled at the sight.

"Hmmm~~, it's gonna be a good day."

Hoseok was playing hide and seek with his maidens. He's laughing and giggling while trying to run away from them. He's already bathed and dressed up in a beautiful pink colored hanbok. His hair was tied as a pony tail with long ribbon. His face glows at the morning sun.

Yoongi sighed, "he's so close to me but too far away. Come to me my love." He made a grabby hands.

Hoseok squeaked when he got caught. He pouts and tied a cloth around his eyes.

"Don't go too far away. Stay in our limit."

He straightens his hands and searched for them.

At the same time, People from palace looked at him weirdly.

"Did you saw that witch? I'm sad that we can't help our king from his grasp. Look at him, destroying our rules." Maiden. Minjy told.

"Shh, someone will hear us." Another maiden, her name, Min Lori responded.

"Who's gonna hear? I'm sure every min's in this palace hates him. Our people still don't know about this witch. I'm waiting for the day he'll get revealed and kicked out by our people."

"Kicked out? I want our king to be cure from his spell and kill that witch." She glared at Hoseok.

"Unnie, I've an idea. How about to ask a help?"

"Help? Who'll help us?"

"Let's ask about our kings future from a fortune teller. If it's good, we'll leave that witch. If it's bad, then we'll reveal him to the public. I don't care about getting caught. I wanna save our king."

"You're right. Let's go after work."

Hoseok sighed with a pout, "it's not fair. You're all good at this. At least make some sound."

Hoseok heard a clap. He smiled immediately and caught the person.

"Caught you~~~" he hugged the person but he felt weird.

"I'm glad you did ."

Hoseok immediately removed the cloth and looked at Yoongi. He started to blush harder when he saw his husband too close. He looked down and turned his back.

"M...my king, I'm sorry I didn't...."

Yoongi caught his hand and turned him. He placed his hand under Hoseok's chin and lifts his face until he meets the pretty blue eyes. But Hoseok was looking down the whole moment.

"My love, can you bless me with your beautiful eyes?"

Hoseok immediately looked at him. He tried to act normal but his heart started to beat fast. It's normal for Yoongi since he's experienced this feeling before. But, for Hoseok, this is new. So, he got super shy.

"Beautiful ~~~" Yoongi mumbled.

No one was around them except some pet animals and birds. The garden was filled with beautiful flowers. Hoseok's pony tail waved due to the wind . A flower petal fell on his lips.

Yoongi's eyes switched from eyes to the other's beautiful lips. He removed the petal before Hoseok by his lips and kissed him.

Hoseok gasped and turned his entire body. He closed his face with his hands and ran into his building. He feel like he's gonna pass out. He cupped his cheeks and sat on his bed.