Final chapter

"Wait, do you know why this urgent meeting? It's midnight" The guy yawns.

"How'd I know that? Our king is full of surprises. "

"But, I think it's kinda urgent since he called us in midnight. "

"Yeah, yeah, I left my wife and ran here. She's waiting for me. "

The ministers chuckled.

"Our king is arriving.. "

Everyone immediately stands up and bowed when Yoongi walked in with his husband. He sat down and the other's followed him. Hoseok sat next to his husband but with a huge distance.

Namjoon smiled at his brother, "Your Majesty, is there anything important? "

King Yoongi smiled and nods his head. He looked at the ministers and bowed his head.

"I'd like to apologize for disturbing you're all in this midnight. "

"No, it's not a problem, your highness. "

Yoongi smiled, "I wanted to announce something important. And, I'd like my husband next to me. "

Hoseok blushed and glared at his husband for making him the center of attraction. But, he obeyed his order and sat next to his husband. He still maintained a distance but the other hugged his waist and pulled him closer.

The ministers looked down and smiled silently. Hoseok felt so embarrassed and looked down. He glows like a moon in the midnight which caught attention. The other's felt they're blessed by the beauty of their queen.

King Yoongi turned to the people and noticed they're looking at his husband. His smile turned into a frown in a millisecond. He cleared his throat to caught other's attention. The ministers wiped their sweat and apologized. Yoongi nods his head. He don't like if anyone look at his husband this way. His mood spoiled immediately.

Hoseok noticed his husband tension and caught his hand. He intertwined his finger with the other making him calm. He smiled at his husband.

Yoongi immediately felt so calm. He wants to cancel the meeting and make love to his husband right there. But, he controlled himself.

King Yoongi smiled, "Namjoon son's first birthday is coming. And, we're decided to celebrate it like a festival."

"That's how we always do it. "

Yoongi continues, "I know but I want it to be more special."

"Hmm, your highness, we don't understand.. Hehe... "

Yoongi smiled, "I've decided to retire. "

The whole room gasped and the ministers opposed it. Yoongi stared at them for breaking the rules of meeting which is being calm and polite. He likes to be discipline and expects his people too. The room goes silent in few seconds.

The king continues, "I've a beautiful family, the most beautiful husband and lovely children. I've worked so long for our kingdom. Now, it's time to focus on my family. I've decided to give my position to my cousin brother, Namjoon. "

Namjoon eyes widens. He didn't expected this. He shakes his head. After everything he's done, he don't think he deserves to be a king. Namjoon was sitting on his knees. He immediately bows down and shakes his head.

Namjoon, "Your Majesty, I don't think I deserve this. Please, be our king. "

Yoongi smiled, "No one deserve it more than you, Namjoon. And, this is my order. You've no rights to go against it." He turned to other's.